10 days NC...I feel...

Coupedriver

I have never felt so alone.....its only been 10 days,seems like a f*cking lifetime.Everything is coming back to me for some reason....I thought I could maybe handle it better....but I can't.Nothing but 2 solid days of crying...I want to see her so badly right now...just for a second or two.Her face haunts my dreams...I just want to tell her..."I MISS you so much...."Please come home."........

Hey man hold yourself together.. I am on day 10 myself. Seems like forever. All the feelings take their toll..anger, sadness, lonliness, doubt, concern, etc. Just know that the same way you feel she no doubt is sharing those same feelings, weither seen or unseen. Just keep focusing on getting through. Sometimes we have to be broken down to be built back up. food for thought.

cerisenightshade

Wow. It looks like we are all on day 10! I definitely know how you guys feel. :(

I spent the first two days crying my eyes out. Every little thing reminded me of him. As the dumpee, I felt hopeless. I did everything I shouldn't have done... including begging him to come back, call his family, and etc. Lately, there has been ups and downs.

One thing to keep in mind. We will get through this rough patch in our lives. Whether we come out stronger and a better being is our choice. :D

For me, I can tell I am slowly starting to heal. My heart may never be the same, but the past is what makes us who we are now. The world will not stop for a handful of heart broken souls.

Yeah that is how I feel.. I have cried.. and even when it hurts and I feel like I want to make myself cry i just cant seem to do it. Maybe I am all cried out. I am starting to feel better but then it still hits me.. going through the emotional stages are a mother f'er. One thing I can say for certain is that when it is all said and done, us as the dumpee as long as we did out duty in the relationship will be missed. It may not be tomorrow, next week or next year but it will hit. When that time comes will you be prepared? I am not saying stop living, life goes on we have heartache to make us strong and grow as humans this is life. What I am saying thing about the love you feel the person now and really disect it. Sometimes with heartbreak we are able to realize if it is love, infatuation or lust. When the smoke clears if it is love on your end.. do what you feel you need to get them back. Until then stick to NC as hard as it is for us all. I keep telling myself that if i contact her what does that say about me. If she doesnt contact me what does that tell me. She asked for space so i am giving it to her. Thats all you can do. But dont trick yourself into thinking they've moved on or forgot about you cause that is not always the case. Just like you are grieving, they too are doing the same just as the dumper different rules apply.

Yeah that is how I feel.. I have cried.. and even when it hurts and I feel like I want to make myself cry i just cant seem to do it. Maybe I am all cried out. I am starting to feel better but then it still hits me.. going through the emotional stages are a mother f'er. One thing I can say for certain is that when it is all said and done, us as the dumpee as long as we did out duty in the relationship will be missed. It may not be tomorrow, next week or next year but it will hit. When that time comes will you be prepared? I am not saying stop living, life goes on we have heartache to make us strong and grow as humans this is life. What I am saying thing about the love you feel the person now and really disect it. Sometimes with heartbreak we are able to realize if it is love, infatuation or lust. When the smoke clears if it is love on your end.. do what you feel you need to get them back. Until then stick to NC as hard as it is for us all. I keep telling myself that if i contact her what does that say about me. If she doesnt contact me what does that tell me. She asked for space so i am giving it to her. Thats all you can do. But dont trick yourself into thinking they've moved on or forgot about you cause that is not always the case. Just like you are grieving, they too are doing the same just as the dumper different rules apply.

It's a roller coaster! Force ourself to go out with friends just for a bite to eat or a drink or to movie, take a walk... get out of the house. It will feel awkward at first, but it helps move you to the next phase.

Instead of contacting your ex's vent on here, write it down, scream into a pillow, cry. Everytime you cry you release 75 different toxins... now thats cleansing.

Take up a new hobby, learn something new, volunteer.

It's a roller coaster! Force ourself to go out with friends just for a bite to eat or a drink or to movie, take a walk... get out of the house. It will feel awkward at first, but it helps move you to the next phase.

Instead of contacting your ex's vent on here, write it down, scream into a pillow, cry. Everytime you cry you release 75 different toxins... now thats cleansing.

Take up a new hobby, learn something new, volunteer.

... you need to give your ex space and time. Don't keep rushing to them and telling them all the sweet heartfelt things... I know its strange but this will just push them further away and smother the last embers of the relationship.

Time and space. They need to miss you and see that you are okay on your own.

• Author

Sat today and watched the world go by today....Wishing I could make it turn backwards...wanting what we had.Tears fell faster today..I found a picture of her..just sat and stared at it for hours,wondering why and what happened.How do two people come to where we are today if there was so much love....Wondering how you grow OUT of love....Is that even possible..?Looking upwards....wondering if I am doing the right thing..hoping for an answer,looking for reason.Feeling like the world is out of control...How did we get here...?Yeah,I know.."It gets better."...does it..? I read an article today how a girl and this guy were together 15 years ago,she became pregnant but through stress of there relationship,she lost the baby...they both moved on....now 15 years later,he sends her an e-mail...she knows she is in a good relationship with her new BF but for some reason...he stirs something in her...she wonders what to do....15 years later and they can still have that effect...again..THAT point seems to keep bothering me.