Is he trying to make me jealous?

kat84

Hello and thanks for reading. Please give any thoughts, advice on this.

I was with my ex on and off for 10 years and it resulted in 2 kids. I was deeply in love with him. We've definitely had our ups and downs but would always find a way to resolve whatever issues came between us. 3 years ago, he assaulted me to the point where he was incarcerated for 21 months. While he was away, I met someone else and I got pregnant. My ex got out of jail when my baby was 1 month old and when he learned I had a child, at first he seemed accepting of the fact but told me he was devastated. I tried to tell him that I did not love the baby's father and we tried to get over it. Needless to say, it's been over a year and he hasn't talked to me, barely kept in touch with our 2 kids. I broke down and emailed him and told him that I needed him to step up and be the father that his kids needed him to be. I have to admit,

I was misleading in the email by telling him that I had moved on with the baby's father ( I hadn't really) and that he should man up for our kids. He never responded to me. I know for a fact that he's had a few girlfriends during this year of separation but he has recently told my daughter that he is getting married!!! I am beside myself and don't know what to do. I do still love the guy and want to try everything to mend our relationship because I do love him and I think our kids deserve to have both parents in their lives. Yes, he did assault me, I do forgive him for that and feel that he can change. I know he is my soulmate and I don't want to give up even though it's been over a year. He told me once that I'd always have his heart :(