i am holding myself back

reimeivn

so i met this one guy. i think he was cute immediately, but i found myself playing games with him and not opening up. i dont think this is a good thing. i never done it before. but he is so into me. and i feel like i should just be easy with myself. at the same time i feel like i want to be alone for a while. i am actually enjoying being on my own.

what do you think? i really should step back right. and be like, well hey, dude, i dont like you, stop being all over me.

How long has it been since your breakup ? You do not have to become serious with this guy . Be honest with him , say you like him but you are still healing . If he is really into you and it's meant to be he won't rush you and it will happen . If you want to be alone then do that :)

lovesickmonkey

YES. Buttercup is right. I think a lot of BAD things happen when men and women don't just come out and SAY it. I think maybe what some people do is say, "Well, I'll just keep seeing this person and maybe I'll eventually fall in love." When you DON'T fall in love and the person DOES ... heartbreak all over. I wen't on dates with three women since my breakup and it just seems like it's too early. I decided not to do anything indicating romantic interest until I'm sure. I just hate to see anyone ELSE get hurt because of what my ex did to me.

• Author

you are right, i think i need to just back up and tell him. i dont think i want to be romantically involved right now.

Queen of Hearts 10

I'm happy you found a little attention. You get to drive this bus ! No throwing

him in front of it yet !!! Ha Ha !

He can be around but nothing more, and if he is misbehaving let him have it !

You have great strength so let it direct you. He can shape up or ship out !

Have you heard that one !! Ha Ha !

Queen

• Author

haaa he was all over me that night but then he didnt find me on fb or anything. i guess he was just out of his mind that night. no worries about holding myself back or anything.

somebody told me today that people who get married young, give up on their dreams when they were young. that made a lot senses.

maybe i am destined to be alone. maybe i thought a bit too much of myself, i must not be that pretty or funny. dont know what will come in the future but i should be concentrating on other things right now.

If you're playing games with him and feel like you should be alone and are enjoying it, save the guy some grief and quit seeing him. Sorry, but I'm not too sympathetic to your plight. I've had too many women play "games" with me for my taste.

If you're playing games with him and feel like you should be alone and are enjoying it, save the guy some grief and quit seeing him. Sorry, but I'm not too sympathetic to your plight. I've had too many women play "games" with me for my taste.

Thank you for posting. If someone started falling for me, but I didn't see any feelings developing for them, I would let them go.

Women on the other hand have no problem with letting guys fall for them when they know they will never have feelings for the guy. This way they get the guy giving them things and taking them out without any emotional risk. To me that is just cruel.

My ex did that to me. Early on I told her I was getting feelings and asked if I needed to distance myself. She cryed and said "no". In the end she never gave a $hit about me and just liked the attention and gifts. I am still trying to get over her 8 months later.

• Author

i think a lot of times people mistaken being playful with playing games. i mean i was playful with him when i was with him. but after i left, i felt like i wouldnt give this guy any time of my day if he doesnt call in like 3 days. if he does, i think i ll feel very different about him but still wont tell him and try to be polite, just kinda go with it you know.

then i am like, i AM playing games with him. this is not right. so i just quit.