he responded! now what

alexa137

oh my god! he responded to my facebook message i sent him earlier!

he sent a message about an hr ago, it just says: hows it going

nw what? how long do i wait to write back? what do i say? i want to say the best right thing! help! im so nervous, i have no idea what to say!

suggestions please

thanks

Queen of Hearts 10

Well get ready for a roller coaster ! I've been on one for over a year.

Write him back but play it cool. Just mirror him and don't give out to much information.

Stay mysterious !! I don't know your story so I can't really help I don't know how long it's been since you've had contact with him !!

Good luck at your new card game !! Queen

dumpedandsore
Well get ready for a roller coaster ! I've been on one for over a year.

Write him back but play it cool. Just mirror him and don't give out to much information.

Stay mysterious !! I don't know your story so I can't really help I don't know how long it's been since you've had contact with him !!

Good luck at your new card game !! Queen

at least he replies, mine, just blew me off completely.

makes me feel like a non-human for another person to treat me so nonchalantly...

Stop while you are ahead. You are way too emotionally strung out over this. There is no 'perfect thing' you can write back. Take some time, compose yourself, and decide if you really need to respond to something this noncommittal. If you do so, I think you should play it cool. Do not let him see you sweat.

Just my opinion, good luck.

Breadcrumbs Alex... That's all it is, and you deserve better.

He fricken dropped off the face of the earth without explanation and went back on a dating site- any contact you initiate belittles you.

she contacted him, he replied. otherwise he would have stayed no contact.

therefore she cant already be playing it cool. he knows she wants more by the very fact she msg'd him. meaning she still cares. he didnt. meaning he doesnt care...

i would be up front, obv don't come across as obsessive or weak, but be direct and confident.

• Author

of course i didnt want to say "good", because that might sound like im great without him, but i didnt want to just say ok either, want him to just think that i still think about him

im jsut curious how the dating is going, because its not going good for me yet! most of the guys i meet or talk to are crazy, want too much the first date, or just have to much baggage!

we shall see how this goes, if i get a response back or not, i might not and then i REALLY know he didnt care as much as i thought