No Love after 10 years???

no_love_here

no_love_here

Long,long story actually ten years of stories, but I wont bore you will all the details...

It all started about seven months ago when my ex decided she needed to move out, and live closer to her work. I was not really ready, but I loved her so I agreed. I use to live 3 miles form work so my commute was no trouble. My ex in the other hand, was stuck in traffic for an hour one way and an hour and a half the other. We found a nice place so close to her work that she could actually walk there if she wanted too. This made her happy, so I thought... not even two months in our need place and she decides to leave me. I was socked and hurt but mostly shocked. I was left in a new city with no friends and 50 mile round trip to work instead of my 6. That really sucked. My ex told me she didn't love, I don't mean she fell out of love. She told me she never loved me. Is that possible??? 10 years together and no love? I find it hard to believe because she did anything and everything for me. Please give me some inside did she or did she not ever love me???