Completely not coping

confusedandupset

confusedandupset

I've been poking around Love Shack for the majority of this month, but I've never gone out of my way to discuss my problems; most likely because I am a very private person.

I had already written a synopsis of my relationship and break up, but it was mighty long and does not involve my most current dilemma. My ex and I were together for 2 and a half years, we had broken up twice in the past; once consisting of 6 mths and the other a week. We have been broken up for about a month now, and I am not coping. I was always rather reserved, didn't have as many friends, and I know he is having the time of his life now.

We have not really spoken for the majority of the month. I went through his phone and find out that he was telling a girl he liked that he was planning on breaking up with me, but he was refusing to say it to me. I tried to confront him, but he ended up leaving furiously. All I told him was to never speak to me again, and that he was a coward. He decided to reply, "you are a F***ing c**t". I was baffled by his rage. I was giving him what he wanted, an easy break. I wasn't arguing, I wasn't name calling, I wasn't telling him off for telling another girl that he would "treat her out" when he hadn't made any plans with me in three weeks; I was just walking away.

Now we don't talk and I'm miserable. He seems to be getting everything he wanted, while I'm alone. He parties with his friends, he's finally free from my tyranny.

I feel frozen. I'm trying ever so hard to move on. Keeping myself busy, working out, getting flirted by other guys, etc. I've tried to push the idea of accepting that what I had with him is lost, that I have to just...give up. But I can't let go, and I no longer know what to do.

I know everyone on here is going through the same pain, and I feel selfish making my problems of value, even though its just about some guy I loved when others are dealing with ex lovers that are stringing them along. But he's not even doing that. I've been deleted from his life, but I can't delete him from mine.

I am so sorry you are going through this . it's been a month for me too and while I'm not the mess I was first , I think I'm in denial . He should have never said such a thing to you , he was a coward and inmature . He might look like he is having fun , but he is really just a scared little boy . You seem far more mature than him . If you get worse , try seeking help . I am and it helped already . Xx