NC DAY 6- UGHHHHHHH- rollercoaster!!

ConfusedT

Background: together for 1 year, BU- 1 month ago.

his ex stalked, called and cried for him back the entire time we were together promising him the world if he left me. she NEVER left him alone & obviously neither did he!

he cheated with his EX (who knows since when), lied about it, i found out and he left me for her (after he SWORE he wanted nothing to do with her). =(

i BEGGED, PLEADED, CRIED, would have moved mountains and earth to have him stay with me. i did this for three weeks, with a day in between at MOST.

but he still left and wanted nothing to do with me, when i should have wanted nothing to do with him after EVERYTHING (some i cant even put on a public forum) that he did TO ME!!!

now im sitting here trying my HARDEST to deal with this, but i am struggling every single day! i begged for someone who cheated on me. WHY WOULD I DO THIS??

i am hoping it will get better, i am praying it will get better. it's day 6 and i feel just like day 1. i just want to text him and tell him how i feel, but its pointless.

i feel like i lost all my self-esteem, self-worth, pride, love inside this relationship. i lost myself & i cant find me anymore! =(

day 6 is a bad day! :(

Do not feel bad about wanting him back. Youre heart is in so much pain that it would do anything to try and make it better. Even If it means getting back with a lousy good for nothing cheater and liar. You must not go back to him even if he does want to get back together later. You will only suffer more heartbreak if you do.

Try and not be to hard on yourself. You are going threw a very tough and emotional time. Just do your best and stick to no contact. I promise things will start to get better with time.

yep. been here also. hence why i dont get involved with anyone that has an ex on the scene like this. otherwise you will experience what you are going through!

be strong, dont go back, cut all ties. trust me