dont know how to feel...want to contact

alexa137

its been almost 3weeks since break up, 2 weeks and a day from last contact(text), i did send him a message on a dating site, b/c i deleted his number from my phone(so not tempted to txt him) and removed him from my facebook, so that was the only way to contact him, i asked him why he stopped talking to me, for closure and i didnt get a response.

i just dont know how to feel? for the most part i am really hurt and sad and depressed, but a little part is mad and cant believe howhe can just ignore me?!?!

i want to ask him if he misses me or thinks about me, i know i shouldnt and im really trying but its so hard when we are both on the same dating site and everytime i search for someone( a match) he is one of the first ones to pop up b/c we have all the same interests and close to age ,etc...(and im sure it does the same for him)

its extremely hard because im home everyday all day and night on the computer, i just cant get myself to much more(other than sleep eat and tv), mainly because i dont have a job or a life, so no money.

I noticed for most of the evening and today he is online and probably home doing much of nothing because when we dated for 3 months i knew his schedule and he worked 4 days a week 12 hrs a day(8-8) so he was always tired and we would see each other on the weekends and just chill ( i have Many other posts about him and the situation)

and the last thing,which ive mentions before, i set up a fake profile of a woman, 7 yrs younger than me thats not like me( doesnt want a serious relationship, has 3 kids, just broke up with baby daddy & likes to party every weekend) and he has been chatting with her(well actually me) i act like i dont really care and play the game. found out he didnt do anything this weekend just was home(his weekend off) and had his kid 1 day.

so if for 3 months you told me really liked me and spent alot of time with me, taking me to weddings, bday partys, dr appts, dinner, movies, golfing, baseball game and spent a good bit of money on me and then i made a mistake and apologized and was willing to take a step back and continue dating( i wanted more, a serious relationship)he wasnt ready, why wouldnt you give me another chance?

it really bothers me and makes me feel worthless and not good enough and alot more i dont want to say b/c ims tarting to cry again

HardknockLife

And youre crying for this guy? please.....he clearly doesnt deserve your tears. Stop being so weak, keep telling yourself that you will not contact him. If he wanted to see you smile, im pretty sure you wouldnt be here.

• Author

yes i am, i get hurt very easily and its just not him, its the point, that i thought he was the one, and because he was the only guy in 23 yrs that actually wanted to take me places, and make me part of his life, we did things together that were like we were a couple for awhile, that the main reason im hurt, because all the other men ive dealt with never did that.

maybe im wrong but by doing those things meant alot to me and that you cared somewhat and you liked me.

he had the majority of the qualities im looking for in a man, and the good positive ones, he had potential, he had his s*** together

i want and need a man like that in my life, there are not many of those at all!

the majority of men here and worthless, have too many kids, drugs , no job or just want to have sex.

it jsut bothers me alot because i have alot to offer in a relationship and cant find anyone that has the same, im almost 41 and ready to settle down, and he was too, but i just got a little crazy and went off and made him mad. i guess so mad that he stopped talking to me! i dont know im usually give people another chance especially if i enjoy their company, and i thought he enjoyed me, unless he was good at playing games( but i dont think so) he was different.

well not gonna keep going on..........yes its partly my fault, i just dont trust no one

HardknockLife

Yeah crying over him, making fake accounts and all aint gonna bring him back. Look at your mistakes and work on them.

Yeah crying over him, making fake accounts and all aint gonna bring him back. Look at your mistakes and work on them.

This is blunt but good advice. END the fake account. DON'T contact him to get "closure" because whatever he tells you it is not like you are going to feel much better and go on with your life happily.

The only way you WILL feel better and have a happy life is to let him go. I have been there...trust me. Heartache is high up there as being the most painful feeling you can go through. But you must go through it. Walk through the fire with the rest of your dignity intact.

Knowing what an ex is up to is not healthy ESPECIALLY when you are doing it by sneaking the information and (sorry) cyber-stalking him in a way. Like most of us, you are going to have to cry until your eyes turn blood red, scream until your voice goes out, wail until your stomach aches, and mourn the loss of his presence everyday until you heal. Thing is, you WILL heal and not want him anymore.

Let this former relationship go by learning from his and your behavior. You wouldn't want a friend of yours to do what your doing, would you? Treat yourself like your own best friend now. Love yourself enough to not go through more unnecessary pain. Get to a place of indifference where you are open to a healthy relationship with a guy who will treat you like gold and IS ready for a commitment just like you. You're delaying joy in your life. Stop contact with the ex, grieve the loss by coming on LS(talking to good friends, family, counselors, etc.) and I can promise you will see the sun shine again.

• Author

i did get rid of the fake account a few days ago, i figure what i dont know wont hurt me, just thought it was funny that he is on all the same dating sites as me and is on them everyday!(like me),

kinda having a bad day, just wishing hoping and praying that he realizes i was a good person. i seriously doubt that he finds someone in this area that he will connect with like he did with me. I know the majority of people and they either are dealing with exs, married, or have friends with benefits, or f*** buddies etc.. yea there maybe a few out there! alot of women in my area have like at least 2 kids some 3 or 4 or 5(and i mean small children too)

so many times i just say, oh my god! just call or text me please!!

I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

and i just dont see myself with any other man anytime soon, i look at them out in public or on facebook or on the dating sites and think "ew!" either they dont attract me or they seem not my type. i feel i will be alone forever, since ive already been alone 95% of my life!

I just dont understand men at all! what they want, what they think, what kind of woman they want? its frustrating!

every night i try to analyze the situation with the ex and try to figure out why he stopped talking to me? so bad i want to know if he thinks about me, or misses me? does he think about all the things we did together? why doesnt he want to do that with me again? i wonder about alot and way too much!

its just depressing to know that another weekend is coming up and i will be stuck at home bored going crazy