Friday morning rant!!!

patagonia

I just have to get this off my chest.

Monday or Tuesday I get a package in the mail. It isn't addressed to me, it's addressed to my ex-wife, who in case you aren't up on the times, got a long distance boyfriend while I was in her home trying to reconcile the marriage. Somehow this stupid package ended up at my doorstep. I already know what the thing is for. It's for her bf's cute birthday party bash in a few weeks. I WANTED TO THROW IT IN THE TRASH!! I texted her and told her that I have a package, when does she need it by,etc. So I sent it out the next day.

I get an email this morning...

The first line says "I pray you are doing good"

I tell you something. Not often did she say things in our marriage that irked me. It wasn't until after our marriage ended and the games began to be played that her words and actions became very hurtful. I don't know why, or I guess I do, why those words piss me off. I want to yell at her through the computer screen. She knows I'm hurting. She knows I miss her. She knows I tried my @ss off to make things right and she sent me home with my tail between my legs. Telling lies and making excuses for her behavior daily for over a month. Dear so and so...

I WANT TO SCREAM. I WANT TO RESPOND TO YOUR IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR. BUT I WILL REFRAIN.

Why do these things bother us so much?? I was looking forward to my weekend and now these words are going to bother me!! AHHHHH!!!

Thank you for reading.

Block her from your email. block her from ur life. that long distance boy friend will defenitley be what she expected. dont even stress it. enjoy ur new found single life. it wont be long before she comes knocking at ur door. ;)

The first line says "I pray you are doing good"

I don't know why, or I guess I do, why those words piss me off.

Because it's false medicine and utter BS. Anyone in your position would be fired up over that. Makes it really hard to respond to crap like that in a way that you won't end up regretting.

• Author
that she done that.

you dont want to associate yourself withe somebody that lame.

No doubt reimeivn.

Because it's false medicine and utter BS. Anyone in your position would be fired up over that. Makes it really hard to respond to crap like that in a way that you won't end up regretting.

I agree. I didn't respond because I knew I would just say something absolutely stupid and regretful, showing how stupid and ridiculous I was :bunny:

So I decided to be strong, post on here about it, and forget about it! Hallelujah!