I hate liars and cheaters

maxmuscle

I read so many post on different forums and all the stories are the same. My heart bleeds for everyone in pain. People do not feel the heartache, pain, and hell our feelings go through. I feel like there is not a woman on this planet for me, maybe in Mars or Jupiter, but not Earth.

My ex has lied to me many times. It got to a point were she actually slept good at night lying to me. Once she started to lie, it never ended.

She email and calls me once she starts to feel like I've moved on with my life. Then once we start talking, she goes back into a shell. She tells me she loves me and misses me, and she hates the way things are right now.

All I want her to do is grow and mature. I want to get back with her in the future, but not now. I want her to reflect back on the full extent of our relationship.

Any advice to keep away form her? Please help!

Lying to you, helped her sleep good at night? Oh, how lovely... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All I can, buddy, is that you are letting her get to you. Why give her that power? Take that power back and try to forget her. It sounds like you are not fully over her, so, don't talk to her, don't e-mail her, because it will reopen that wound.

You mentioned how you want to get back with her, but not now. Are you hoping that one day, the lying will stop? What do you see in this woman?

:confused:

I think Im dating your girl right now man, or I was at least. Im just saying she seems really familiar. It dont get better.....good luck man