I cant take this anymore.

cgrigsby

So about a month or two ago me and my ex of two years broke up. I ended it because we were arguing over stupid things all the time but always making up right after. Well here the story. We started dating everything was great. we lived about 30 mins away from each other. She always used to come over to my place but after a while her parents didnt like her driving that far all the time so i started coming over there to her parents place. well after a couple months i started staying the night there sleeping on a matress in her room on the floor which ended up eventually with me just living there sleeping in her bed in her parents place for almost two years.well like i said i thought we were fighting a lot and i couldnt take it anymore plus honestly there was a girl that had been flirting with me at work. well when we broke up it wasnt horrible we said we would both still be friends and hang out because i told her that i still loved her and i honestly did mean it. i told her that i still cared greatly about her and wanted her to be happy and safe. that no matter what i would always be here for her. and always love her no matter what. well here i am almost two months later regretting 500% what i did cause ive realized what ive lost. we still hang out sometimes on the weekend. last weekend we went kayaking and to the beach. she knows that im still crazy about her but she keeps saying that she cant make anybody else happy until she makes herself happy. I understand that. and i understand i cant make her love me again i know that i really screwed up. well ilast time i told her that i really liked her and wanted to be with her again she instantly didnt want to be around me or talk to me... so after three days of not talking she calls me the day before we were supposed to hang out to go kayaking and we kind of make up and we end up going kayaking. well ive kinda played that im over her because i dont want to lose her or not talk to her at all. shes my friend on Facebook still and watching her make post about metting other guys and other stuff is killing me inside i just want to rip my heart out. she says shes not looking for a relationship with anybody right now.

Somebody please help my aching heart and tell me what to do. im lost and hurting horribly.

Thanks

-- Chris

• Author

That does put it into perspective. so do i just stop talking to her or what i dont want to lose her as a friend but i dont want to hurt anymore.