I feel like a loser and i feel lonely

quietGuy13

quietGuy13

I'm in my early 30s . I dont' have friends, i never had a Girlfriend. and i'm just lonely. I mean i live with my parents, but i mean i feel lonely in my personal life.

I have just 1 penpal that i've had for 2 years, so that makes me smile but it's someone i'll never see and i never see so it feels distant.

Moreover, i feel like a loser cause I dont' have a job and i've never had a career. Sometimes i even think about suicide cause i'm just like a failure in life.

I see everyone else have a happy nice life and i see how they get jobs easily.

That's all i wanted to get out of my chest.

what do you think? Is there still hope for me.. or will i die a loser?

Yes there is still hope! If you are feel like hurting yourself please please call a help center in yout area. Life can be wonderful. You deserve to be happy. And you can find happines!

Please consider talking to a professional about your feelings. And you are still young -- you can go back to school and have a career!

ShatteredReality

There is hope as long as you feel there is hope. How are you a failure at life exactly? Why can't you work?

Basically no matter how bad you feel like you are or whatever...there's someone out there worse. Seriously. And there is someone out there with a worse situation. We have to choose what to do about our situations...some things we cannot control - time and unforeseen occurance befalls us all. But you can control what YOU do about the circumstances life throws at you.