Perfect storm broken date...anniversary of first date with ex..alcohol=trouble!

mike5770

Broke up with ex end of last year...knew it was gonna be a tough night as Friday was anniversary of first date together. I met a girl and was to go out with her last night but the last minute she cancelled. That started the tailspin. Should have stayed home but instead went drinking with the boys and of course my droid can access my verizon phone bill on the internet (took her number out of phone) and there was her number. BROKE NC!!! Wrote the cheesiest stupidest message "Hey soeey I am texting but this is a rough anniversary for me I still care for u blahblah blah!!" Of course she didn't respond probably making love to her new awesome b friend laughing at how pathetic I am. Anyway had 4 months of no contact so at least that was good and in reality if I was on the date probably would not have thought of her. 12 hours of new no contact and counting!

i did something similar on our anniversary when we broke up, but was about 3 weeks after we split. She replied as there was some stuff to sort out. But she hasn't replied to my last two (sent 2 months apart and again to sort some joint stuff out) Nothing more frustrating than an unanswered text :(

**** it, man nothing you can do now. Just learn from the mistake and put it behind ya. Back to NC!