Sleeping on FIRST DATE

ihatehim

Sleeping together on the 1st date.... HELP I did it Post: 1 | Quote:

We've been talking for 2 mos now and finally met, we hit it off great and the chemistry was there...

I was devastated when he had to leave on Sunday night to catch his plane home...

Monday he emails me and says "How is your day going sweetheart?"

I didn't hear from him the rest of the day nor did he call later that night...

I emailed him this morning at 9:30am

It's 12:10 now and I haven't gotten a reply..

Do you guys think I made a mistake sleeping with him too soon... I often times think I enjoy sex too much...I never dated in my teen yrs..I am 23 and my first love was at 18yrs old..We stayed together til I was 21.... I guess because I haven't dated I am somewhat making up for lost times...I've only had 3 lovers in my life (this current boyfriend s the 3rd one) I have morals and protect myself ...except for this time... I don't think I'm pregnant and won't even consider taking a test until my period is atleast a week late... Anyways..I am feeling as though he is palying mind games with me because I haven't heard from him... *sigh* I am just too damn emotional right now..I feel like crying though I don't regret sleeping with him... I don't love him at this point but I care about him...We've been talking for about 2 mos now...He said he wants marriage and babies with me... *Another long ~sigh~* I think I'm gonna go over across the street from my university and go to church and just sit in there and pray for a little while... This dating thing is horrible.. I ****ing hate it... Because I enjoy sex I often find myself in long term relationships...or trying to build one...

Am I thinking things over a little too hard? Should I relax...

YOU ASK: "Do you guys think I made a mistake sleeping with him too soon."

Probably. That's never a good idea. But if you're looking for a relationship in order to have regular sex, why would you be worried about somebody who lives so far he has to take a plane to see you. I also don't think it's such a hot idea to be so motivated by sex. There are so many more important things to find out about a person BEFORE you hit the sack with them and screw your mind all up.

Good luck on this one. I hope you will consider holding back a bit next time until you really get to know somebody in person for a while.

How did you meet? On the internet?

Ok, so the the both of you met and had a long distance relationship for about 2 months. He came here and the both of you slept together on the first night. Then he jumped on a plane and went home. I think that you may need to relax a little, because it doesn't sound like all is lost. Maybe something came up and he couldn't call you back.

I don't know if sleeping with him on the first night is a bad thing, being that you were talking for two months. It's not like you just met him and then took him home with you.