Rough day..

Hey guys..felt kinda crappy today.

Today was my last class that I had with my ex. We go to the same college and last semester we signed up to take this music class together. Broke up in the middle of February and I have hated every Friday since.

But today was the final and I no longer have to worry about it anymore. It makes me both relieved that I wont be forced to see her anymore, but at the same time this is pretty much it, idk when I will ever see her again, and it really has me depressed. I know its for the best. I just can't believe it.

I remember the first day of the class we went in together, I picked her up we carpooled, I remember laughing at the professor in that first day, and in the next like 2 weeks it was done...I just don't get it, and I probably never will.

Thanks for listening.

giuliano-3

Its the end of an era, best of luck. That sick feeling you got every Friday will no longer plague you, be glad for that. Embrace the end. You might never get the full answer on why. I'm beginning to realize most of us don't.

That is hard. It would be tough to see the ex in class consistently but almost relieving in a way too. It is scary to think of never seeing the person again but it gets better with time. Best of luck, hope you feel better. :)