how do you accept that its over FOREVER!

roman_pavluchenko

roman_pavluchenko

I can't seem to wrap my head around it. The signs are all their that she isn't coming back, i was her first relationship, we didn't date long, we've been broken up twice as long as we were together, when she dumped me she told me she didn't feel the same anymore, that she couldn't go back, that we were better off like this, when i tried to plead my case she said it can't happen, she hasn't tried contacting me once since we broke up and when we do see eachother, in a group setting it's as if one another doesn't exist.

I'm really confused right now, it's seems pretty clear to me that i still feel something for this girl, but not as much as i use to. I mean in the early stages of being apart i would jump at the opportunity of contacting her to congratulate her on something, but yesterday was her birthday and i had little or no desire to contact her.

How do you finally accept that it's over and move on, i keep thinking about it again and that when she sees how i have improved myself both mentally and physically she will come back...exept to be quite honest i don't think i would take her back. These last few weeks i haven't really been going out as much as i use to, i just sit at home and play xbox/read books in my free time otherwise i'm at uni, at the gym or playing sport, it's just i had a bit of a falling out with my best friend, no idea why but he just doesn't invite me places anymore and i have kind of been excluded from our group of friends, again i have no idea why.

Edited by roman_pavluchenko
Vitai Slade

It sounds to me like you are already in the early stages of moving on. Just give it time and patience. Keep telling yourself that it's over and try to convince yourself that you don't want her back anyway. There is someone better out there for you... you just haven't found her yet.

GrayClouds

Or you can simple put all of your effort into faking start some hobbies, spend time with friends and family, rediscover things you always enjoyed, get in shape, go out an volunteer and stick to NC. You will find in time it will be you will no longer be faking it.

It is simple, not easy, but simple. Good luck.