How to deal with this?

So a quick history of whats happened. I really really like this girl but heres where it gets complicated. The thing is that she is my friends sister. shes a couple years younger then me (im 20 shes 18) and last year my other friends sisters where pushing me towards her saying she likes me and all that stuff eventually we both ended up admitting we liked eachother and we talked everyday constantly for three or four months, thats when i really started to like her but we couldnt be together because the mom wouldnt let her date her brothers friend and she wants her approval. so we completely stopped talking for a couple months but we still saw eachother about every other month because i would be over at the house. Almsot everytime she sees me for the first time in a while she hugs me but then ignores me lol. I still have alot of feelings for her and cant stand seeing her without being able to be with her and i cant have no contact with her since im friends with her brother. She has seemed to move on and has dated a few guys since then. im supposed to spend some time with her this summer because well both are getting in shape together. basically jogging. we decided this after a very small conversation where we said we needed to get in shape and decided to try and do it together.

So the problem is i cant have no contact with her, but i cant date her and at the same time i still have strong feelings for her, i think about her everyday still and i dont know how im going to handle this summer. Since i cant have NC i want to atleast be friends, So i just need some advice on how to handle this.