It's finally over. He's done with me.

RetroFan00

RetroFan00

My guy (or used to be my guy) and I have/had been dating for about a month. About 1 week and a half later we had sex. Every time I would visit him we'd have sex; which was about 3 other times. He claimed to have loved me and even introduced me to his friends as his wife. He even bought me roses on Easter. The last time I saw him was when I visited him last thursday, and went home the next evening. Since then, he's been contacting me less, and he's been taking longer to respond to my texts. He never calls me and when I call him, he never answers. Last night, I texted him that we had to have an important discussion. So he responded with, "Okay, I will call you later." He never called. I texted him to see if he was okay and he still hasn't responded. It's now the afternoon and he still hasn't contacted me. I doubt something is wrong with his phone. I always initiated the contact, and he claimed that he doesn't like speaking on the phone for long periods of time.

I just feel so used and played. I also feel as if I'll never get over it. I truly love him, and he would always tell me that he wanted to be with me forever. I'm depressed and I haven't eaten since last night.

• Author
RetroFan00

Can someone share some advice with me? I truly need it. I'm feeling so down and out right now.

DontWorryBHappy

I dont know what to say. I'm in the same boat.... the pain is almost too much for me to take. you should come into the coping chat room, which you can find in the thread "online chatting to cope".

willowthewisp
Can someone share some advice with me? I truly need it. I'm feeling so down and out right now.

I can, but you may not want to hear it? Hunny, never sleep with a man as quick as that. The reason being that some men do not view sex the same way some women do. For you (and me) sex is an intimate act between two people who love one another, for others, it can be a purely physical act between two people.

There is a really good book you could read called Why men like B!tches. Don't take the title too literally, it is more about placing value on yourself and not putting yourself into the position, or not staying in a situation, when a man does not value you.

At the end of the day you didn't deserve to be treated like this by this man, but you have been and to move past this the very best thing you can do for yourself is learn from it.

It's one of the resons why many people choose to wait until after marriage to have sex. I am not suggesting that you should do that, but if sex is an emotional rather than a physical thing for you then it might be best to wait until you really know someone. You only knew this guy a month, I have had friends, even after a year of knowing them, show their true colours. It takes a while for people to relax and let their guard down. People are always on their best behaviour for quite some time, because they want something. In friendship, they want to give off the best possible vibe, because they want your friendship.

If a man only wants sex from you and he has to wait for it, those who are only interested in that (and therefore not worth your time and effort) will disappear fairly quickly, only those who are genuine will be happy to stick around. And that is what you want.

Massive hugs to you, this must be very painful.

Oh and one more thing, cut all contact with him, block him from your phone and if he ever contacts you again just ignore him completely, he is NOT worthy of you, you deserve better.

zepedadefmags

download of The Way the movie Watch Source Code The Movie Full Film Megamind Download Drive Angry 3D Movie Yahoo entire film Toy Story 3 download Avatar movie in divx formats Watch The A Fork in the Road Film download the whole movie of Almost Famous Where Can I Download The Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster Watch Skyline 2009 Full Movie Where To Download Country Strong online Avatar Full Lenght Movie In Divx Format ipod Limitless free Buy Mars Needs Moms The Movie Illegal Tomorrow, When the War Began Movie Download