Learning to move on with life

Is so challenging. Everyday, I find something new to do to keep my mind occupied, whether it be to write a book, start a new website, devote the year to becoming physically fit, and then like a "snowball effect" on that third or fourth day, I realize how truly hard it is to get over someone who made you fall in love with them.

My story is a little different. Many people will probably have a lot of questions...I know I still do. I live in an average sized city and last February, I met a man on a chatline. He was a gentleman, always willing to help me solve problems and lend his ear in times that I needed most. I don't want to get into the full detail of our "relationship" and the events that led up to me finding out who he was (which he told me)...

Three months into our "relationship" I started noticing his weird schedule and certain things he would say to me like his famous "I'm the real deal, baby" and "now that's appropriately guilty". When he would say things like this to me, it would make me feel intimidated by him because he would say them in a way to mock or insult me. Then, things started getting really obvious when he would mention my whereabouts back to me and then even go as far as mocking conversations that I would be having in my own vehicle. Now that was what did it for me. At that point, I didn't want to act ridiculous, which I might add that I did, but I felt as though my privacy was in jeopardy and he had been taking advantage of me by "watching me or investigating me"...

I'd had a feeling that he had been investigating me, and I had some idea as to why he would be... in which I understand, however, to go as far as leading me into a relationship and telling me and making me feel loved and then one day dropping me like our friendship never existed or meant anything to him was hard to cope with.

I'm still dealing with the loss of him and the emotions I feel about my privacy being violated. Deep down inside, I still feel like no matter what I do whether it be in my car or in the privacy of my own bathroom that I am being recorded and ridiculed by people...the people he works with.

I've been so afraid to take this matter up the judicial system in my area because they can say that I'm craZy and don't know what I'm talking about... This has bothered me so much. I even have police officers in my city waving at me like they know me. The worse thing about this is that a few months after this man stopped talking to me, i met someone else and he ended up being a police officer as well and when I stopped talking to him, he came back into my life only to harrass me getting together again for his pleasure. I feel so used and abused...This matter has even poured in to my personal life, effecting my education...I was almost done with nursing school when I was thrown out due to other reasons (in which I am going to court about)...

• Author
So the creep is a cop? If your story is authentic I could certainly explain.

Yes he is a cop. An explaination would be nice, but the feeling of being violated and wronged will never go away. I feel like this is going to be with me for the rest of my life, no matter how much I try to move on. It's always going to be in the back of my mind.

There is also so much more to this circumstance than I cared to share on this forum, but if you are willing to listen, we can talk about this further through private message or email.

Thanks

I dont think you can PM until you have 50 posts...so start posting lol....Ive seen people on here give out personal emails but I dont think thats a good idea for anyone to do....In response though I am not saying what I do specifically on here, but ive seen this before and more than a few times I might add

• Author
I dont think you can PM until you have 50 posts...so start posting lol....Ive seen people on here give out personal emails but I dont think thats a good idea for anyone to do....In response though I am not saying what I do specifically on here, but ive seen this before and more than a few times I might add

Why? Please tell me.