when they go through your friends!!

nothappyjan

nothappyjan

After avoiding my ex's contact and blocking him from everywhere. He is now passing on messages using our friends. It makes me so mad, everytime i hear his name I feel sick!!

I'm doing so well with my nc but i have such an urge to write him an abusive email to tell him just how much i dont like him. He is convinced we will be friends again, when i told him no during our break up he told me I was '****ing crazy' then he said im sure you'll change your mind and his latest message was...are you ready to hang out yet!!

He never ever even apologised for breaking up with me for no reason after never mentioning a problem and making it all seem great. Secondly he did it over the computer chat when i had been at his house all day and he chose to be a wuss instead. He is not a baby he's 29 he should know better. Plus during the breakup he told me had no feelings for me for over 6 months and our whole relationship was a lie and he was there out of pity! Now he wants to hang out with me. I think he needs mental help. I also spent 15,000 on a holiday to europe with him and we only returned 2 weeks earlier so now i have wasted all this money on a trip with awful memories of this man.

What should I do , should i send him a mean message so he gets the hint or just keep ignoring because he doesnt seem to get the message.

Scorpio6913
After avoiding my ex's contact and blocking him from everywhere. He is now passing on messages using our friends. It makes me so mad, everytime i hear his name I feel sick!!

I'm doing so well with my nc but i have such an urge to write him an abusive email to tell him just how much i dont like him. He is convinced we will be friends again, when i told him no during our break up he told me I was '****ing crazy' then he said im sure you'll change your mind and his latest message was...are you ready to hang out yet!!

He never ever even apologised for breaking up with me for no reason after never mentioning a problem and making it all seem great. Secondly he did it over the computer chat when i had been at his house all day and he chose to be a wuss instead. He is not a baby he's 29 he should know better. Plus during the breakup he told me had no feelings for me for over 6 months and our whole relationship was a lie and he was there out of pity! Now he wants to hang out with me. I think he needs mental help. I also spent 15,000 on a holiday to europe with him and we only returned 2 weeks earlier so now i have wasted all this money on a trip with awful memories of this man.

What should I do , should i send him a mean message so he gets the hint or just keep ignoring because he doesnt seem to get the message.

Trust me, silence is the most powerful message you can send..

PelicanPete

My ex did the same thing, sent messages to me through my friends because i had her blocked and ignored on every other form of communication. It wasn't even anything important and it just put me back in my progress. I just told our mutual friends not to even mention anything about her, and if they did they got ignored for a little while too.

Your ex is doing this because he's insecure about himself. Don't give him anything else to focus on like a response or hate mail and just let him stew. I was getting very frustrated with mine and almost sent her mean stuff, although it would feel good at the time it won't help anything.

Sending him any messages is equivalent to breaking NC. I will suggest you to either tell your friends not to tell you about his message or you yourself do your best to ignore them.

His latest message of "are you ready to hang out yet" is to bait you out. The truth is you won't know if he's serious or not. From a third person perspective, I feel like he just wants to meet you for either ego stroke or shag. Don't fall for it.

Keep on to your NC, you deserve to seek your own happiness and recovery and not to be taunted by what he does and feels.

• Author
nothappyjan

ahh thanks guys. I just wrote a letter mainly for myself to let all my feelings out. I'm holding on to so much hatred i would just love to send it to him. But i'll try not too. It's hard because everytime i recover a little bit he sets my pprogress back.

ahh thanks guys. I just wrote a letter mainly for myself to let all my feelings out. I'm holding on to so much hatred i would just love to send it to him. But i'll try not too. It's hard because everytime i recover a little bit he sets my pprogress back.

You are always moving on :) Writing a letter to express your feelings is a good idea.