I was deleted from Facebook!!!

headsinclouds

headsinclouds

This is a bit long, but I casually dated someone for a few months, we then were just friends then we started spending time together again. We got into an argument (he said I said some mean things to him but I never found out what I said) and things were weird for a couple of weeks. Then we ran into each other at a party, he kept going on and on about how attracted he was to me, then when we were in the middle of walking to his house he freaked out and ran away. ???

I sent him an email asking what that was all about, then followed up with a text a few days later asking if he was doing ok. He then deleted me from Facebook. I totally did the wrong thing and sent a long & emotional letter after that which he never responded to.

I've been no contact for the last 10 days, but this freaking HURTS! I've been friends with this person for a coupld of years. What do I do when I run into him in public? All of the girls he's dated are still friends of his on Facebook. Does he just hate me or think I'm crazy? I? don't understand, I feel so crappy...

• Author
headsinclouds

I don't even know why I joined this if people are just going to read my private thoughts and not even give me advice. :(

You really have no idea what you said to make him so mad? Did you reject him somehow?

As much as it hurts, sounds like he has some very conflicting feelings towards you and needs his space, for whatever reason... It's hard to be friends with someone after you've dated without some time in between, there are always emotions involved even if it's so-called "casual."

You've done all you can by writing to him. If you two really are friends, he'll come around, eventually...

Sounds likes something is missing from this picture, are you sure you didn't say/do something that pissed him off? guys generally don't act like this unless you have done something to piss them off/hurt them.

That or hes a basket case.

• Author
headsinclouds

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

When we were walking to his house, he kept going on and on about how we were going to have sex and we shouldn't and I told him I didn't want to. Then he said he was so attracted to me, he didn't know what to do and started running away. So I guess I did turn him down for sex. If that's why he's mad at me, that's beyond lame. I'm assuming he's still mad at me for whatever he was mad at me for a few weeks prior. I honestly don't know what I said that upset him then.

I know this sounds kinda crazy, but I wrote him another letter (after 10 days no contact), said there was too much drama, I felt hurt that he ignored me and that it was best that he decided not to be friends. I then blocked him from Facebook. I didn't know what else to do. It's freaking me out that he acted this way towards me.

Yeah, if he's really running away from you b/c you turned him down, and won't be honest with you about why he's so pissed, then he's either incredibly immature and/or nutters. So no contact is probably best for your sake, too.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

When we were walking to his house, he kept going on and on about how we were going to have sex and we shouldn't and I told him I didn't want to. Then he said he was so attracted to me, he didn't know what to do and started running away. So I guess I did turn him down for sex. If that's why he's mad at me, that's beyond lame. I'm assuming he's still mad at me for whatever he was mad at me for a few weeks prior. I honestly don't know what I said that upset him then.

I know this sounds kinda crazy, but I wrote him another letter (after 10 days no contact), said there was too much drama, I felt hurt that he ignored me and that it was best that he decided not to be friends. I then blocked him from Facebook. I didn't know what else to do. It's freaking me out that he acted this way towards me.

Well there is your answer hes pissed because you turned him down for sex. By the way not your fault at all, hes just a immature baby I think you might of dodged a bullet here.

Huh. Wish my ex would delete me from his Facebook.

This guy's not worth to keep in touch with. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
headsinclouds

Here's an update. I ran into him a few days ago after not seeing him for almost a month and not contacting him for 2 1/2 weeks. I saw him right away and ignored him for the first hour or so I was there. Then he kept standing around me and did a couple of things to try to draw my attention to him. He then came up to me and was talking to me for a while about random stuff, acting like nothing ever happened. I played it cool and just acted nonchalant. What now? I'm surprised he acted that way...I thought for sure since he deleted me he wanted nothing to do with me.

I too wish my ex deleted and blocked me from his facebook too, I wasted so many weeks stalking his page and finally I took the courage to delete and block him myself.

angelboots
Here's an update. I ran into him a few days ago after not seeing him for almost a month and not contacting him for 2 1/2 weeks. I saw him right away and ignored him for the first hour or so I was there. Then he kept standing around me and did a couple of things to try to draw my attention to him. He then came up to me and was talking to me for a while about random stuff, acting like nothing ever happened. I played it cool and just acted nonchalant. What now? I'm surprised he acted that way...I thought for sure since he deleted me he wanted nothing to do with me.

IF he was just pushing the sex thing the first time and he is a nut case, it wouldn't surprise me if he was seeing if you might have suddenly become desperate enough to want to give him the sex this time... :o

I have seen guys do this before, if all he wanted was the sex angle he might try a few different moves to see if he can get what he wants...

I am in no way saying YOU are desperate but this guy has some serious issues... and you did the right thing rejecting him the first time..

SincereOnlineGuy
I was deleted from Facebook!!!

He then deleted me from Facebook.

Does he have a son named Jesus???

Edited by SincereOnlineGuy
(the "immaculate deletion" ??)