Mixed messages & jerkish behaviour

headsinclouds

headsinclouds

I'm so angry about the way I was treated last weekend and need advice please.

If you want to see my previous history, please look at my post under the second chances thread.

I hadn't seen the guy I was hanging out with since we had a fight 2 weeks ago. I ran into him at a bar and we had small talk, and then I told him I was going to a dance party afterwards. He showed up to the party and he was staring at me while I was dancing then we talked a bit more.

I had a few drinks at that point, it was late and I wanted to go home. He was waiting for me outside and we started walking off together. Right before we get to his house, he starts freaking out. He said, if you come over to my house we're going to end up having sex and we shouldn't. I replied that we weren't having sex. He then started going on and on about how attracted he was to me and how beautiful I was and that we ere going to put ourselves in a compromising situation. I told him that I just wanted to go to sleep and I would sleep on the couch. He said no, I'll try to come have sex with you if you do.

He had been drinking as well, he ran into his house and left me standing on the sidewalk. By myself. A woman who had been drinking late at night. I wasn't even trying to sleep with him, I don't see why a friend couldn't sleep on someone's couch, especially if the two of them left a party together.

I'm so angry right now and haven't spoken with him. I really feel like I was treated rudely but I don't understand what he was saying about being attracted to me and wanting to sleep with me. What should I do? I'm leaning towards never speaking with him again.

• Author
headsinclouds

Also, he has room mates, so sleeping on the couch is not weird at all. I had to walk a mile home BY MYSELF.