NC FOREVER? :o whats the longest youve gone nc?

WiselyNaive

WiselyNaive

i mean...has any ever left a significant relationship at nc?...jus left it wrong?...i mean at this point im only about 2 weeks or so into nc n ive been weak at points but i don't see myself breaking it....idk about my ex but...just wondering has any1 went nc...moved on n jus never spoke to their ex again?..like AT ALL..it wasnt tooo deep where i cant eat n sleep but i trusted him & it had significance but i do feel i will be able to move on..but im the kind of girl that needs closure.. so although i can see myself with other ppl i wonder if this is gonna b one of those things thats just left wrong...we left off on such a bad/awkward note...that me thinking about bein with someone new without ever speaking to my ex about what happened and being able to get closure form how we ended makes me feel uneasy

what the longest youve gone nc?

what r the chances that we both move on 50/50 n never break nc?

and if any1 has done that does it really make a difference?

(and i mean the first nc....not goin to & from nc for a year n finally letting go cause u have no choice...like going nc while the break up is still fresh & leaving it nc)

Edited by WiselyNaive
marqueemoon4

I was engaged to someone in 96, got cold feet and broke it off. She broke up with me in 97. I didn't talk to her until 2011, I sent her a note on FB. So 14yrs :)

stopthemadness

Am on like 2 and a half months of N/C. After a relationship that lasted for 8+ years. Ya I took it hard i was the dumpee. I didnt sleep, didnt eat and started seeing a therapist. Am Soo much better now but gess was i invested in that relationship.(thats from my therapist). We've been broke up 8 months now. Ya i miss him from time to time. But breaking n/c is smthing I DONT plan on ever doing. It was, what it was. And now it is what it is OVER!!

probably a year with one of my exes. I tend to get back in touch at some point and then have light contact for years. some are on fb, some on email/text. one I see fairly often and we split in 2002. I don't really believe in falling out with someone forever that used to mean a lot to me. guess it depends on why you broke up as well.

My previous ex and I broke up in 2006, and went NC soon after, last week I talked with her and apologized for what I did all those years ago. That was only because I bumped into her at a bar. So 5 years. My most recent ex and I haven't spoken in 6 months, and I have no reason to believe that I will ever see or hear from her again.

7~ years. I did not expect to hear from him, but he found me through Facebook. I heard that he was in Hawaii during the tsunami advisories and commented that it's good to hear he was okay, "bro." "Bro? Wth" was his response and quite honestly, he's an ex as a label but I don't really have feelings about the break-up whatsoever. He really is just a casual acquaintance on Facebook. So to see him respond to my labeling him as a "bro" was very funny to me.

Im around 2 months strict NC with me ex who broke up with me. Broken up for 3 months. She tried reaching out around 3 weeks NC but I havent responded nor am I planning to.

melenkurion

The longest NC I have had was 12 years. He got in touch wanting my forgiveness, basically. By then I had very definitely moved on. I was (I thought) happily married.

In the aftermath of the breakup of my marriage, I actually did go to visit this guy. He's grown up one hell of a lot, and so have I. I am glad for him.

About 6 years. It's a small world and you'll soon find there are actually only 500 real people. The rest are all holograms. You end up crossing paths again somewhere down the line.