just can't seem to fully get her out of my head..

turokturok5

turokturok5

She dumped me 2 months ago, we only dated 2 months but i got pretty attached to her. I've started to realise that the relationship was going to end regarless, but i just can't stop thinking about it. She said i was the nicest and sweetest guy she had ever met, but she didn't feel the same. I heard from our friends that she dumped me because i was too "self-centered" but as far as i know, that means you only care about yourself. I cared about her so much, i do volunteer work and i've devoted my time to studying psychology so i can help other people, because i enjoy helping people so i can't really believe that it was because i was self-centered.

My life is kind of better without her now. I go to the gym, eat healthy, focus on studies and go out with friends and meet new people, but occasionally i obsess about what it was i did wrong, what i could have done to change it and what i'll say if she confronted me, we haven't talked in like 6 weeks. Why can't i stop thinking like this, how can i stop thinking like this, i just want her out of my head so i can focus on me.