Right back at ya bitch! What goes around...

OrlandoNyc

Well she is out .I kicked her out. I called her new man . She told him she's been living with a female for about 6 months! When it was me! He dumper her ! Ain't that some ****!lolololol. He was actually A nice guy, He apologized to me. He said that he didn't now she was living with me. He told me that she's a pig and a slut .loll Now in one month she lost me , Her job, Her pets, Her new man, And her home. And i'm doing me ,just like we talked about. The pain of all this bull**** is going away a little each day. The Restaurant/club that I manage is opening this week so I'm keeping busy. A small trick is to stay busy . I think that the reason it hurts so much is because I was taken advantage for so long and I didn't even see it coming! That a person you love can lie to you and be decieving , right to your face without batting an eye! Funny thing is I feel bad about blowing her spot up like that. About giving her a taste of her own medicine. I don't like to hurt poeple . to be insensitive. I didn't want to be like her but, i gave it back to her just like she did to me. She was not prepared to handle this. I'm not proud of being the one to have to teach her this lesson of life .That when you hurt others and abuse peoples kindness it comes back around to bite you right in the ass. I would hate to be her right now. lost everything. She's living at her gammy's now. Way in the boondocks .Is that wierd that I feel bad .Even after being **** on this much and feeling like a door mat! The fact that I confuse abuse for love. always seeking approval. Could it be something from way back in my childhood that's got me all f'd up. Believing that getting abused mean that they love me. .....I don't like to be a mean person . but I guess when your dealing with **** you have to get dirty sometimes. I think it's time to heal myself mentaly now. I got to get my priorities straite .Worry and stress out about me first . I kinda lost myself caring too much for her . aways looking for admaration and approval. The feeling of being accepted and loved back. Feel like no one Has any real love for me sometimes now .. I think that i am holding on to a lot of baggage from the past. Thanks for believing in me to get through guys I'll try to keep in touch more often.=)

Good for you. You sound very strong. I hope to be strong like you. I really do hope what goes around comes around. And that karma will destroy my ex. I know what you are saying about liars. It is amazing to me that ppl can be so close and lie to you. It is creepy. I won't ever trust anyone the same anymore.