omg I am crushing on someone.. wtf I am 27!! I am too old and it is too soon, right?

angelboots

As the title says I have some how found myself having a crush on someone that I met through work. I couldn't stop smiling all the way home and then i was humming around the house, then I realised, omg I like like him..

Earlier this morning I was feeling a bit blue about the ex, then seemingly out of no where there the new guy was.. what is with that?

Is it some secret part of grieving? the secret "first nice guy you talk to your going to want to sexually attack him in the music studio" ???

At work i went all shy n clumsy as i usually do when i crush on someone.. its so high school :(

Dont worry LS's i am not going to act on it or anything. I am still working on me and he is probably way out of my league any way but i just want to know, is that a normal feeling or am i seriously messed up?

Dont worry LS's i am not going to act on it or anything. I am still working on me and he is probably way out of my league any way but i just want to know, is that a normal feeling or am i seriously messed up?

Why not go for it?

silvermane187

What kind of sick, demented individual has a crush on an attractive member of the opposite sex? You are clearly one sick puppy and should seek professional help for your unhuman desires.

Nothing wrong with feeling like a school kid when you meet someone you're attracted to. It's a great feeling so make the most of it. Don't be thinking that this person is out of your league either, that's just negative talk. Think postive and see where it goes. Go enjoy yourself, you've earned it.

Girl, I'm 38 years old and I still get crushes on men. Have fun with it, it's a fantastic morale booster. It's probably also a good sign that you're healing from your past relationship if someone new has caught your eye. If you don't feel ready to act on it, no biggie...getting past a breakup isn't a race! ;)

Duckduckgoose

I am also a 27 year old woman fresh out of a divorce and I have such a schoolgirl crush on a hot single cop that lives like right under my apartment. I found him attractive while I was still married but wouldn't really look at him to try and respect my (failing) marriage.

Well now that my marriage is gone nothing is stopping me. He is a hottie! Face, not so much... body and the way he carries himself, and his attitude...

What does kool-aid man say?

OH YEAH!

So if it's not normal than we are both abnormal. How dare we look at hot eligible men while we are unattached and grieving? So wrong!:p

• Author

Thank you guys for all making me laugh LOL :) I guess I was worried about nothing

I was just taken by surprise feeling some thing for someone while i was still grieving for the ex.. or thought i was still grieving. Actually I have to say when i woke up this morning the ex was not the first thing I thought of which was AWESOME!!

To be honest I really do feel that I now see the ex for exactly what he was, an ass hat lol

I am not going to act on it as we work together but day dreaming/fantasizing isn't such a bad thing right now. I do want to spend some time healing me still so I am a whole person if I do start seeing someone again. I have to say he isn't the type I am usually attracted to lol fun fun :)

Thanks again guys xx

Duckduckgoose

Let us know how he is in bed ;)

I'll be sure to post if I can get hot cop to handcuff me :p