Hello LS. Long time no see.

Username37

Hey guys. UN37 here, hopefully some of you guys remember me haha

Anyways, some recent updates about me. I've been seeing this girl for a while and I'm now in a new relationship, but taking it really slow because I'm uncertain about our future due to graduation (Class of 2011!) and colleges. The typical stuff. Most of my friends broke up already due to that stuff.

As for the ex, seeing her still makes me angry. I realized she's a flake and that whatever she does, she can never be forgiven. She's also my class valedictorian, so her new bf has something to get an ego boost about. The new guy is pretty annoying honestly haha it's all gonna go downhill for them once graduation is over though. I believe she just used him for the school year.

Anyways, it's been a while since I seen you guys, what's going on?

collegeguy_24

Well I am glad to see your doing well, and congrats on dating soemone new, shows great progress man.

As for me, well not so great, but I'll be posting another thread in a few minutes explaining why.

How has other things been going in your life? Its been a while since we talked.

Username37: Welcome back, I'm so happy you are doing good now :)

Congratulations of having a new relationship ^_^

For me, I'm definitely recovering from the hurt I got from my ex-bf. I maybe miss him at times, but I realize I'm much happier now.