no contact set back a little

raquelmonroe

raquelmonroe

so my ex broke up with me in such a horrible, immature manner. ive been doing alright with everything, just trying to keep myself busy. a week ago he had sent me a random text asking when i tried to get in contact with him. i didnt reply bc i knew i hadnt done that. i go online and i noticed he had unblocked me from facebook to which i ignore.

a week or so later, a mutual friend of mine tells me that hes telling others that he had received a half written message from me and thats why he had texted me. it sorta angered me bc i felt as if he was making up stories inorder to pump his own ego, esp after everything hes done. the other night i was thinking about it and having worked myself up about it decided to text him telling him that he shouldnt fabricate stories about me and just bc he gets drunk and decides to text me at one in the morning doesnt give him the right to make up stories. he never texted me back which was expected and i have since blocked him from facebook.

i just feel stupid that i fed into it expecially since i was doing so good for around two months... :sick:

Obviously his ego couldn't handle the fact that you weren't chasing after him...so he decided to make himself feel better by making stuff up.

Aren't you glad you aren't in a relationship with someone SO immature?

Just go back to square one...NC. Obviously he can't handle you not running after him...so it should make it MORE of an incentive not to contact him...since you know it will drive him nuts.

• Author
raquelmonroe

i think youre right. i just felt so horrible bc im ALWAYS the poster girl of NC with all my girlfriends and theyve always looked up to me for it. i will be keeping no contact with him from now on no matter what he says to me and i plan to keep his ass blocked on fb!.

if anything i was replying to his intial text message so i dont feel as if this makes me look so desperate to talk to him. for someone that wants NOTHING to do with me he sure has a funny way of showing it.