Part 2 of an ongoing story!

Derek12b

To start off, this is my old thread and if u want a background, here it is.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t184128/

The wife moved back in around October of 09. All seemed to be going ok for a while. In fact everything was going great. The only thing was, she refused to talk about what went on and had no plans of discussing the problem that got us here in the first place. But if u read my old thread u will see it's just in her personality to do so.

After about 3 months of her being back in the house I got in an old email account to retrieve a password for iTunes when I came across an email she had got from the other guy and basically said, "thanks for having lunch with me." I confronted her with it, and like usual she played it off and said they just had lunch at the local Steak N Shake. I dropped it because there was no trust on my part for her and I was just happy the kids were back under my roof. Then, I checked that email account a couple of months later and her step dad, her moms new husband of about 5 years was sending emails that got more and more provocative with each week. This time I printed the emails off and put them in a lock box at our local bank for safe keeping. I confronted her with this and she said it was him doing it and not her. I could only see the stuff he was sending her. I know my wife and believe me, she enjoys the attention no matter where it comes from.

Now I'm stuck. She still does whatever she wants to and I'm over it. Tonight she decided to take the kids to her brothers for a birthday party to celebrate his daughters 1st birthday and I get no invite. She just came home, took the kids and I've got no phone call from her to tell me my family's ok. Because she cheated, I'm the rotten one. How is this? I don't get it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Should I kick her out? That means I get to see my kids 50/50. This is not what I want. Do I just not even mention it and when she gets home after church tomorrow just pretend nothing happened? I would love to get a divorce, but damn, I love those little girls of mine.

• Author

I really would love some advice on this matter. I know the thread before was long but you can "skim" it and get the basic outline of the situation. My wife and kids didn't come home last night and there was no call. I really need some help here. I don't want the kids staying there because of her moms step dad. If he's low enough to hit on his wifes daughter....I don't want to know how far the guy will go. She thinks that because she stayed at her moms, I don't deserve a phone call because it's her mom.

• Do I kick her out?
  • What are my options?
  • Should I have her grab a bag, and seperate?

;)

Derek - this already sounds like the NeverEnding Story.

I didn't read your old thread: didn't have to. Her step-dad, really??

You sound like a classic Nice Guy. I suggest you post your tale on the froums at nomoremrniceguy.com and read the book of the same title.

50/50 access to the kids, I understand, is heartbreaking but you are presently teaching them how to live miserable lives. They will grow up thinking it's okay to behave like mommy or daddy. It isn't.

Take care - you have a lot of fighting ahead of you but it is both necessary and completely worth it.

x

• Author

You sound like a classic Nice Guy. I suggest you post your tale on the froums at nomoremrniceguy.com and read the book of the same title.

50/50 access to the kids, I understand, is heartbreaking but you are presently teaching them how to live miserable lives. They will grow up thinking it's okay to behave like mommy or daddy. It isn't.

Take care - you have a lot of fighting ahead of you but it is both necessary and completely worth it.

x

Thanks for the words and I'll take them to heart. I have a lot of decisions to make in the coming days and I just hope the kids come out okay. Thanks again.

• Author

x

I just checked out nomoremrniceguy and I'm NOT that guy. I'm not afraid of conflict and wish the wife would not be afraid to argue....arguing is healthy to a point, but she refuses to discuss anything, so thats that. I'm not that "Mr Nice Guy." Don't get me wrong, I am a nice guy, but I don't get walked on. There still might be some good tips in there and I'll check it out.