new beginning

tommy.is.my.name

tommy.is.my.name

So driving out of the car dealership with a brand new 2011 car has made me feel great.

It's shallow I know, but its like a new beginning. A car to start new memories in ;)

hahaha I love it.

3 months after the BU I changed my hair colour, started a new job, brought a new wardrobe of clothing and started learning a new instrument :)

it felt good for the same reasons your car feels good to you :)

New beginnings :) congrats

• Author
tommy.is.my.name

Yea, I feel ya boots. I started a new job, changed cities (even considering getting a masters in Oz still) and now the car. I haven't done anything to my hair yet, time to go andrea agassi? Lol.

But, I guess radical change does help to a degree. I guess I need to check how much it costs to send a car to Australia. Just shipped my old one from Hawaii, Haha.

stopthemadness

angelboots, yo checked out that song LOVED IT!!!!! thanks never heard of Lissie before.Ill have to add her to the ladys in my car(my CDs)..Stopthemaddness

she is pretty awesome lol I like that she doesn't conform to media's depiction of "attractive" no fake hair, no fake nails, she just is who she is and she lets her voice do it job :)