i'm sure this goes w/out saying

radiodarcy

but in addition to adding facebook to the list of places to avoid when coping with a break up -- i would strongly suggest adding dating websites to that list as well - - at least when it comes to your ex's profile. apparently my ex visited my ok cupid profile as i saw him in the list of visitors. i was able to restrain myself from going onto his actual profile and reading through it. but i sat there for several minutes pathetically staring at his profile picture. until i forced myself to log out. then i went back and stared again. and now i have a stomach ache :(

• Author

p.s. if anyone here is familiar with okc is there a way i can clear out the visitors page altogether? don't want to have to deal with the temptation. thanks.

It's been awhile but I think you can switch it to anonymous browsing and then you won't leave an imprint on anyone's page and vice-versa, and won't have a list.

• Author
It's been awhile but I think you can switch it to anonymous browsing and then you won't leave an imprint on anyone's page and vice-versa, and won't have a list.

thanks dng. i was hoping there was a way i could clear out the list altogether. but at least with anonymous browsing he won't get an ego boost from knowing if i do have a lose my willpower and visit his page. not that i plan on letting that happen ;)

I agree, my ex saw me on pof, I deleted my profile right after.

But googling her username I should not have found out she's on a bunch of dating sites posting pics of her clubbing that sucked:laugh:

• Author

haha.. yup.. i've stayed away from his facebook for that reason. he's big into the club scene - - not to mention a major flirt! :rolleyes:

now i guess i'll have to summon up the same willpower in not looking at his ok cupid page. it's kind of annoying because i deliberately avoided pof as i knew he would be on there *sigh*

oh well - - i'm not ready to start dating anyway.