4 months after split and I think he's living with someone else...

shocked_confused

shocked_confused

Hey guys,

My boyfriend broke up with me 4.5 months ago, a few weeks after he moved down to a sunny southern state for work. We're 24/25, dated for almost 6 years and were each others' first loves. He basically ended it because he was starting a new chapter in his life and wanted to be single. We've been NC ever since.

Soooo, I had a moment of weakness the other night and unblocked him from facebook, i didn't add him as a friend but we have lots of mutual facebook friends so i decided to snoop on their walls a little to see what kind of messages he's been leaving them.

Most of the messages stated how he is living and loving life and how well he is doing, which was fine, whatever. But in one of his messages, he was talking about how great his place is and how "we've really created a great space"....WE??? who the hell is WE??? I immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was living with a new girlfriend (which i'm not 100% sure if he's got a new girlfriend), OR he could have gotten a roomate since he has a 2 bedroom place...i don't know.

It became clear to me that I'm totally not over him yet, ugh. Can someone really just completely forget their first love who they just broke up with and have another lover move in so soon?? reallly????

And please please please don't tell me facebook is stupid and to stop checking up on him, etc, i know the drill. I had one weak moment in 4.5 months. And I plan on re-blocking him as soon as facebook allows me to. Apparently they have a 48 hour rule before you can reblock someone.

Anyway, can you guys offer me any opinions, advice, or words of encouragement? I need it :(

you don't forget but the feelings fade well for me they did, I still think about my ex fiance but I don't love her or care it's like indifference. I can go to her fb page and see her and her new fiance and it doesn't bother me one bit. Right now the wounds are still fresh, I know how it is thinking your fine and dandy and then seeing a pic or a relationship status and your feeling like sh*t all over again.

All i can say is strict NC, I was 30 days NC with my most recent ex feeling good and well I looked at her fb page just like you did your ex and now im feeling like crap all over again starting from scratch.