regressing and weird coincidences

gemma

I had accepted and started moving on after my ex broke up with me.

It was difficult and i went through all the grieving and felt better, hopeful for the future, put him neatky into the past.

Now I am regressing because I am running into his friends and relatives all the time in the strangest places.

What timimg what coincidence!

Even yesterday I ran into his uncle who looks just like him.

Its upsetting me and I am regressing and am crying everyday.

I never used to run into all these people before. I think I only bumped into two of them in 6 months when I was still in a relationship.

Last week it happened on 8 occasions, 4 were in one day. This week it happened on 2 occasions but there were 10 of them.

I am sad, can't stop crying and have gone back to not coping too well and wondering about the possible reasons of why he left me and why did it all have to happen anyway?

I am fed up of being sad and upset.

I want to be happy again and to stop crying.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

What was his said reason for the break up??

Don't cry ,don't be sad ,forget about it.It's behind you now.

I'm not sure what can really be said ,there's not enough detail to my Understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Went through the same type thing with my ex. Sounds dumb, but he has a red jeep...and every time I turned for about 2 months straight, I saw a red jeep. One day a friend and I went to lunch and we counted 20+ red jeeps just on the lunch trip. I know, red jeep, so what? It isn't what it is, it is just that there is something that keeps triggering feelings or makes you think of them. It's like that 80's song...'There is always something there to remind me....' You just have to keep remembering how well you had been coping and do your best to continue doing so. Dwelling on that stuff can get you in a deep rut real fast. Keep your head up, keep reminding yourself how you can deal with all of this, and do it. Things will look up, I promise.

When you think or are familar with things you start to recognize them more.

Like my boyfriend wanted a Jeep Cherokee for a car and all that I could notice for about 2 months was Jeeps everywhere!

the family member thing is kind of weird.

I'm sorry that I am not much help, I wish I could.