9 Days of No Contact

cookie7

Ex and I broke up 10 days ago I am in my 9th day of No contact. He has called me twice on the same day(3rd day of no contact) in which I didnt answer.

Ok my ex was a father figure to my daughter. She called him yesterday to see how he was doing he said he would call her back. He calls her back today to chat with her in the convo he asks how I am doing and when my daughter tells him that I am cool he asks are you sure?

What gives? If he was so concerned how I am doing why couldnt he pick up the phone to ask himself?

Any feedback?

Thanks.

He has called me twice on the same day(3rd day of no contact) in which I didnt answer.

If he was so concerned how I am doing why couldnt he pick up the phone to ask himself?

When he attempted to call you on the third day of NC, perhaps he was concerned with how you were doing...?

ReturnToSender

Yeah, my thought too... you said he called you twice and you didnt answer...why are you wondering why he doesnt call you to ask you anything himself? You already know the answer to that...cause youre not taking his calls...

• Author

Lol! Yes I know. However I am a no nonsense person and my thing is this. Weather I am taking your calls or not if you want to know how I am doing then you pick up the phone and call even if the person doesnt answer the phone, leave a message. Thats just me. Thats not every body I know.

I was just asking for feedback to see what others have experienced.

If he calls he calls, if he doesnt, he doesnt. My life is moving along very well.

Thanks.

• Author

Well. He called and I answered. He wanted to know how I was doing. I let him know that everything was wonderful and that all is well. The convo was short and sweet. You dont realize how speaking to your ex brings back so many emotions. :( I love him.:love: However I know that life goes on and mine is. :) Enjoying getting back out and having fun and meeting new people. :bunny: Back to NC.:p

Be blessed all! And remember one on my sayings: "One monkey dont stop the show!" :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Had to break NC after about 20 days of NC because my ex's ex sent me a threatening email on facebook. So I called the ex to let him know that he needed to get his woman in check!

My ex called me for the next 3 days. I finally told my ex that it would be best if we both tried not to contact each other. I told him that I forgive him and that it was time for me to say goodbye. My ex would not accect a goodbye from me. I immediately went back to NC. The ex calls almost every day to see how I am doing. I am not trying to be rude therefore I have accepted his calls and have basically had short conversation and said thank you for calling and then ended the call.

I think that he now gets the point because I have not initiated any calls.

NC does work if you stand strong. It really helps you to heal and to move on.

God bless you all.