Why is this messing with me so bad?

No_hope

My ex-fiance broke up with me out of the blue 2 months ago, he showed no signs of being done with the relationship, he broke up with me 6 weeks before our wedding, but the thing is, he was cheating on me the last 2 months of our relationship (I asked the girl, and he admitted to mutual friends). We also have a 12 month old together -which he longer sees! he didn't even call him to tell him happy birthday.

Anyways I was really hurt and I kept asking "why? why are you doing this?" and he said "I just can't be tied down!" "I don't even know what love is!" And all this bull. I did not know about the girl till a month later.

anyways its been 2 months and I felt like "okay... I am finally over him, I don't need him" then on facebook (I know, don't say anything) he posted

"

life has turned on me once again (the girls name) left for cali for what reason you say i have no ****ing clue: ("

they have only been together for 2 months (4 months is you count the cheating and sneaking around) it feels like I took 1 step forward now 2 steps back. Like he is basically saying how life turned on him because she left, a girl he has only known for 4 months, yet 2 years with me meant nothing to him? Why did life turn on him because she left, yet he isnt upset he doesn't seen his son in almost a month?

It's just eating at me... Like if he comes back to me, I will know it's because she left, and he doesn't want to be with me. I don't want to take him back, but a piece of me wanted him to want to come back.

WHY CAN'T I JUST GET OVER IT?!?!?! I really don't understand how he can do that. Some people think it was he was just afraid and acted out, but he acts like he has feelings for her.

also a mutual friend of ours said he was saying how they always fight and she is really mean to him, and he said he doesn't love her and is only using her for sex.

then he posted that on facebook, but then his aunt and I talked (we are really close, I have known their family since I was 7) and she said he isn't upset she left, and he is perfectly fine. So why on all hell would he act so upset on a public form, but then he is actually saying he doesn't care?

she never gets on facebook so... it can't be him sucking up right?

and I was thinking "well maybe he has grass is greener syndrome" but he is acting like she was his life.

I just can't get over it. :mad:

ouch :(

thats awful no_hope Im sorry to hear you are going through that Having a baby with someone so obviously immature.... either he got his friend to tell you about it and posted the news on FB in hope the news got to you so you can "woo HIM back"... or he is just trying to play on peoples sympathy...

What he did is seriously heartless and it sounds like he got what he deserved with the girl leaving him, but what he also deserves is for you at the very least to make him really chase you and show he can follow through with his responsibilities, and ultimately I think you and your son deserve better. To be jilted at the alter is a big "hurt" the betrayal would always be there like an elephant in the room.

Im so sorry you are going through that xx