Went to my car & he has taken the tags...

I put 12000 down on the car and he financed the rest bc I was n school at the time. He paid the note and insurance and deducted the amount from the child-support we agreed upon.

I'm guessing his GF found out and had am issue with it. He Mentioned it a few weeks agO. but This is how we've done things since our split. I hired an attorney a couple of weeks ago to protect my rights.

I had a gut feeling something was about to happen. But nothing

Like this!' I was at a fish fry with my sons! I'm

in awe and I don't know what to do! He couldve atleast talked to me

Or let me know after he took them. Who does something like

That?

He still hasn't responded to me. I can't beileve he did this. What should I do?

Legally you shouldn't drive the car around since you have no plates.

Now what I suggest is to call the police and file a report. Call your lawyer regarding what happened.

Right now there is nothing that can prove what happened.

stopthemadness

Wow what a *******!! And you have kids with him. How does he think youre supposed to get around? Your well rid of him if you ask me. And your probably right his new girl might have put this idea in his head. Dont worry karma will come around.....

• Author

I Had to tell our sons that I was having car problems, my mom drove us home, and I'm now in a rental car until I can speak to my attorney. This is crazy.

I want my kids to have a healthy relationship with their dad, but now I'm doubting his ability to be a good parent. He has made it beyond difficult to coparent ever since he found out I was seeing somebody.

Keep in mind that he cheated and is still with the other woman! I'm having a hard time holding it together right now. Right when things start falling Into place he has to disrupt my life - Me and our childrens environment.

This is how total trash behaves. He was raised better than this, or so I thought.