I want my ex back

BlindRage

But she hates me and even changed her number so I don't even contact her. I feel like she didn't give me a chance and just left with the duchebag she left me for. There are somedays that I feel good but most of the time I feel horrible. I don't understand how she could just back out of us to go off. I don't understand why people do this and it just makes it worst that I've been dumped 7 months and still feel like this. Does it ever change?

She completely doesn't care about me at ALL. Nothing. She changed her number and I've e-mailed her but I just get ignored. I feel like trash.

stopthemadness

Hi, ive read some of your posts and its very clear that your taking this breakup very hard. I feel you.. because I took my breakup very hard also. I dont think she hates you. She just for what ever reason is done with this relationship.. I think its ok to feel like the other person is a duchebag or what ever. My exs new person is a hobbit. shes short and fat and it makes me feel good to say that.(sorry people, buts its true). You say your 7 months out of your Breakup. Am 8 months out. Soo heres todays word k. Therapist..I see one every 2 weeks and its helped me alot!! Iam starting to feel like Ive found my happy again. I still have bad days. but these days its more like a bad few hours then it passes. I used to wonder and the same stuff you do. Not so much anymore. My ex lives with his new person(so i hear) down the street from me!!!Ya!!and hes only been dating her a few months. So for now i dont go that way. Talk about a big push into acceptance huh? I just joined a gym and always feel great when i leave there. I make it a point to NEVER say my exs name. I refer to him as the ex or say in the past. The question you asked. Does it ever change? Yes it does!! but you have to help it change. I dont think my ex cares about me anymore either(after 8 1/2 yrs 2gether) And thats ok cause guess what? It has to be. I (we) have no choice.. For your own peace of mind, STOP trying to contact her. No good can come of that. Look into seeing a therapist..Hang in there.. it will get better

Edited by stopthemadness
broken-and-lost

hey fella, i really sorry for you pain man i'm coming upto 6 months only difference between us is that i messed up my relationship the girl loved me to death but i pushed her to breaking point when i wasn't well. I took it very hard because the last year of our relationship i spent getting help and sorting myself out but she walked anyway. I had contact with her for 5 months but trust me it wont help you actually makes things worse as she didn't want to get back together and just made me more upset and broken.

Try and focus on you friends gym work and what ever you can man as the more you contact them the further they run i know i've done it best for now to just do nothing and move on you never know what is around the corner my friend trust me i'm scared at 36 i've ****ed myself out of all the things i wanted with an amazing person but you have to try and focus on you now

Hi mate

Sorry to hear how it's going for you.

I'm only 6 weeks since the breakup and, unfortunately, due to dealing with loose ends, only a few days into NC, so i'm still right in the eye of the storm compared to you..... but.... something I'm having to do, and I think it'll benefit you too, is, on the end of the statement "she doesn't care about me" add "so why should I care about her!"

I know it's hard, I'm having trouble with it myself, but in moments of clarity, when my head manages to be heard over the breaking noises that my heart is making, I realise that I only deserve to be with someone that cares as much about me as I do about them, and, being as she bailed rather than even attempt to work things through, it's clear she didn't care as much about me as I thought.

She was funny, pretty, sexy, good in bed, we shared many interests and ultimately, I love her to bits, but at the end of the day she clearly didn't care about me enough to stay. I can't be with someone like that..... and now I'm not!

Give it a go. It may help you. As I say it's really hard when you still love them and even I'm failing to follow my own advice at times, but, every now and then it gives me 5 mins solace, and, with the way I feel right now, even 5 mins is a welcome break.

Good luck mate. We're all here for you.