The weather reminds me of him :S

So the sun is out today.. it's feeling a bit warm.. and it's reminding me of summer..

And basically.. my ex and I got together last summer.. we spent almost every day of summer together.. and now the sun and the warm feeling are reminding me of him! This feeling is so real.. so unbearable and unbelievable.. I just don't know how to explain it..

I mean a lot of things remind me of him.. when i pass by certain places we used to go to.. certain things we used to do.. the smell of his cologne on other people.. I even bump into him at least once a week (i don't speak to him).. which is all fine.. but the sun is actually killing me! Which is scary because I love the sun and I was complaining of the winter blues and eager for the summer to come!!

I hope this will go away soon.. summer is a beautiful time.. hopefully I will make better memories this summer!

brokendreamz

I have an issue with the sun too! I've been desperate for the weather to break, hoping it would cheer things up - now I just realise that I'm going to spend the summer without her - while she'll be at festivals etc enjoying her self and not thinking about me one bit!

I know what you mean OP,

Its particularly odd that just the feel and light can bring back so memories. When I go out on a day and it's sunny, I remember how the sun used to shine on her her and she would sparkle -she's really blond-.