No contact!!!

brokendreamz

brokendreamz

I'm going mad.

I can't stop thinking about her.

I just want to talk to her.

She's moved on so fast.

Don't know if I can take much more of this.

13 days NC after 8 Years together and she's totally indifferent, going out and having fun, excited about her new life and lookiong forward to dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo sad :0(

You've been reading my threads so at least you know I'm going through the same.

I'm sorry she moved on so fast. I don't understand how they can do that. Don't attempt to contact her though. I wish I never contacted her after she left me -I was just too weak to the temptation-. If you do contact her it will make you feel worst for her to actually confirm that she's doing great without you. Keep up the good work.. I know how difficult it is but don't give-up :)

• Author
brokendreamz

Bind rage - I can't believe what I just did. See my other thread re: facebook. Anyone got a gun?

I'm going mad.

I can't stop thinking about her.

I just want to talk to her.

She's moved on so fast.

Don't know if I can take much more of this.

13 days NC after 8 Years together and she's totally indifferent, going out and having fun, excited about her new life and lookiong forward to dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo sad :0(

Hi mate

If it's any consolation I'm in the exact same boat.

I'm sure you've read my other posts. I'm 7 days NC (although breakup was 5 weeks ago) after 7 and a half years together, and she too is indifferent, going out and having lots of fun, throwing herself into her new life and all excited about what the future holds.

Mutual friends have said that, apart from the first few days after the breakup, she's not mentioned me or our relationship at all. They say all evidence of us ever having a relationship has been removed from her facebook page (I've deleted her so can't see it myself). She's not just removed pictures of us together, but whole events and holidays we went on.

It's killing me that whilst I'm here thinking of her, wanting to talk with her, cherishing the memories I have, she's managed to completely remove me from her life, turnerd towards her future and launched herself forwards into it with a big smile on her face...... and all in the space of a month.

It makes me feel worthless and question why I put in so much effort if nearly 8 years could be just put aside so easily.

I can't offer any words of wisdom because, if you're like me right now, your head takes all the advice and knows exactly what it should be doing but it instantly gets deafened by the noises your heart is making.

Its tough and I'm right there with you mate.