To send or not to send... That is the question

brokendreamz

brokendreamz

8 Year relationship ended in Jan. She made it very clear that she didn't have 'those' feelings for me anymore but I don't blame her - I was a fat lazy idiot. Not anymore though - this whole process has kicked me up the arse and I'm a totally differend dude to the one she left. Thing is - she doesn't know that.

I've been no contact for 12 days but I really want to email her this:

Now I’m not such an emotional wreck I have to say that although our relationship may not have gone where I intended, I think we've both ended up where we need to be. It’s so unfair that I finally feel released from that dark place but you’re no longer in my life - I refuse to believe you were bad for me and I’d still do anything to be given another chance.

I don’t blame you for not fancying that fat lazy depressed **** but he really is long gone!

Out of interest, if I was the same person you met 8 years ago… would you? Cos I’m getting there :0)

I have put a few things in place and I’m starting to look forward to various adventures later this year, just still find it so hard to believe that you’re not the one I’ll be sharing them with!

I miss you flower! Do you even remember me?

Love X

What do you think? Should I send it?? I REALLY want her back man! I KNOW she was 'THE ONE' !!!! AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH THIS IS SOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by brokendreamz

please dont send that.

you think refering to yourself as a 'fat lazy ****' will help? no , it will just remind her. Its not attractive to say that about yourself. Its extremely desperate what youve put. Basically saying to her you are going to do anything she says. Dont send anything, trust me.

Def don't send it! She won't believe that you changed...those are only words and it's only been 12 days. Even if she did come back it wouldn't be the same. She would be wondering if you are going to change back to a fat lazy depressed **** and you'll be wondering if she will leave you again.

Sorry, she's gone. Any hope of getting back together (and actually having it work out) will come only after you're over her.

"I refuse to believe you were bad for me"

She wasn't bad for you - she made you change from being a fat lazy depressed ****, right??