my story...

skatebowls

okay, me and my ex have been broken up for almost 3 years now...there isnt a moment where im not thinking about her and the feeling she used to give me being her boyfriend...it was like a drug, and i used to be real into smoking weed and drinking...just partying, i used to just be a skateboarder who would take road trips..and pretty much party smoke weed and skate ramps street, i had a lot of friends....when she came around, i lied to her, said i was a dj who had all this money..i met her online by the way...so we break up after a year, by that i mean no contact. at least from her. she recently got married and still looks hot as hell, she is 25 years older then me..i am 24. i met her at age 19, we broke up i was 20, i then became schizophrenic, i think alot of stress from her not being with me. i heard voices of her talking saying bad things about me, because i know she did not like me anymore...so after my diagnosis...i find myself, everyday, getting worse. my relationship with my family getting worse...

• Author

she was like a new drug...a cocktail of marijuana and her. at first it was all about sex and this intense love. i even talked about killing her ex husband for hurting her. i just want my life back, its like an addiction and its literally killing me. our sex was always rough.

dreamingoftigers

Have you tried looking at co dependency literature to detach yourself from this woman?

Try clearing your life of unhealthy influences that make the symptoms of your diagnosis stand out more.