Something that affected me.

Cuchara2

I had this ex of 2 years whom I really loved, we broke up about 5 months ago now and I'm alright generally. I've found other people, so has she. But yesterday, something happened that really affected me for some reason. We were at a party, her "boyfriend" lives in another country. I say "boyfriend" because it's some guy she's had sex with but it's strange (her way of saying it). So anyway at this party, she couldn't drink because she was sick, meaning she was totally sober, but then she disappeared with a guy for half the night (at first they were just outside the house where I and some other friends were smoking, then they totally disappeared). While this didn't make me feel anything really, the idea came to me, if she did this now, what happened all those times she went to parties in this other country she comes from (where her "boyfriend" lives"), where she got absolutely piss drunk? I found out she cheated on me just before we broke up, but did it happen more than once? Thing is, when I saw them later, you'd expect them to be closer to eachother, hugging etc. but she looked pissed off at him, which was strange. Does this mean she didn't get up to anything? Uuugghhhh -.-

Oh, on a side note, this guy she might have got with used to be a friend of mine but he was a dick when I broke up with my ex, so I had sex with his sister last night who I was kinda into, so if it's true, knowing him, he'll try to piss me off by telling me, so I'll find out soon enough.

Edited by Cuchara2