Need Imput

BlueJeansGirl

BlueJeansGirl

So I am 22 years old and about 7 months ago my boyfriend dumbed me because of lack of excitement..It was 2 weeks before our one year (yet my first 1 year relationship)...He also did the official break up through text message..But we semi discussed it over the phone..I was extremely emotional and thought I had hung up on him.. when in reality I put him on speaker phone...anyways.

Since I was emotional I texted him everyday..then I would stop and proceed once again..But it was not your average "whats up" I pretty much tried to "win" him back by telling him stupid stuff about how great my life was going and all the things I was scared of when I was with him I had accomplished with out him..odd I know but I was not thinking strait...

I would go to his facebook page and read what he was up to..yet I would not post comments, pictures, tag him, etc..Then I read that him and his ex girlfriend (before me) had hung out with him...he talked about his ex girlfriend a little bit to much while he was with me. Sooo..I texted him that I knew he had liked her since he talked about her allot.

He blew up on me and called me a stalker and to lay off...So I deleted him off of my facebook page..then he deletes my family.

I was a wreck because I knew I was not a stalker since I never went over to his house and "stalked" him..never EVER even considered it...Allot of my friends say I am not one and thinks he had over "done it" and should have been nicer to me...Also he never once told me to lay off untill that night.

Fast Forward~~5 months

I see him at a local country club with his friends (I have not been to the club since the break up because of fear he would still consider me a stalker) So I finally get the nerve to go with my friend.

I see his friend...He tells me Hi..At this point I am smiling from ear to ear because I thought his friend hated me..When he never did. I asked him if my "ex" told him about me being a stalker he said yes...Then he mentioned that he did not think I was a stalker because he would have deleted me off of his fb page if he had (nor has any one else from his friends or family)...

I asked his friend to dance..he told me no because "x" would get pissed..I asked why? since he called me a stalker...He never answerd but just said that "You don't live with the guy"..Thought that was strange since why would my ex care who I danced with since he called me a stalker...

Anyways "x" completely ignored me that night while at the spur..Kind of made me upset yet I didn't show it and had fun with other guys who had come up to me and asked me to dance.

Plus I'm sure he had known I was there...

It has been 5 months since I last talked to him..I have not seen him in 7 months..So why is he acting so rude..The past is over. I understand I was immature for the texting and I told him I was sorry.:(

There is such a thing as Facebook stalking, or online stalking. Just because you are not in the bushes outside his window, doesn't mean you can't do some extreme behavior over the internet.

It's simple for his behavior. It's over for him. He may feel that your post breakup behavior was enough and wants nothing more to do with you. He feels that your post breakup behavior pushed him completely over the edge. 7 months isn't that long in the scheme of a breakup. Especially one as you've described. He could have also been just not that into you. It's exciting at the start when someone is more into you than you are into them, but at some point that becomes annoying.

For what it's worth, the constant "My life is so great without you!" texts are too much. So is the "So, I see you like your ex-girlfriend" or the "Oh, I know you liked your ex's status so you must be infatuated with her!" texts aren't exactly top notch either.

However, let me say this. Breaking up through text is also cowardly, scumbag behavior on his part. After you start see hair on your "special" parts, it's time to drop the texting routine and actually talk to your significant other for the important things. It was on him to do the man thing and call you to end it.

Think of it this way. You are better off that he's ignoring you. Would you rather him feed you crumbs? Would you rather get strung along? Would you rather hear about his new girl (if he has one) that he's schtooping?

Get out there and meet new guys, and take it easy on his friend. You don't want to create any new situation with that.

• Author
BlueJeansGirl

Thank you for the response...

Yes I know I made a mistake on my part...and what I did was immature and child-like since I am an adult.

I have learned allot about myself and what I did wrong after the break-up. I told him I was sorry and have stopped all contact with him because I feel that will help with the healing as well as him considering me a stalker.

I wish I would have never done that with him...After he called me that I told him I was sorry and that I assumed he didn't want to be friends anymore.

He mentioned that he would "do the whole friend thing when he is ready" that was when everything had stopped.

I am wondering because I deleted him off fb will he still consider me a friend? My mom had seen him the other day and walked up to him and said "how come you didn't say hi"...He laughed and said "I didn't see you"...she is off his fb page so maybe it is not all bad.

I guess there have been many times where I have wanted to text him and say "hi, How are you" but I stop myself because I want him to do it.

Am I thinking wrong?

• Author
BlueJeansGirl

Over all I want him to see I am a mature adult.

About his friend...

There is nothing between us.I would never put myself in a position that would make my ex think something was there.

Also to add~He has always been a "private" guy and he keeps his feelings to himself...He had always put his facebook page to private so others can not view his personal information..I have also done that.

But right after he called me a stalker he had put his page on public..and since I was a stalker he would know I would go to his page.

He had put information on there about his girlfriend for the whole world to see + me..and the stuff he put on there was hard to read..I shouldn't have read it but did..plus he knew I would.

His ex girlfriend (that he hung out with ) typed some questionable things on his page..Yes I could have texted him about it. But did I? no. Because I did not want to draw attention like she was doing to herself.

• Author
BlueJeansGirl

I have to say I am very glad I am still friends with everyone he knows though. Yes we may not communicate on a daily basis but that is fine by me.

If we ever do communicate again..I think it would be best if we took things super slow since I went crazy on him..and feel that would be best for the both of us if that opportunity ever came about.