So he emailed me..

Jdw_Icequeen

Told him about 4 days ago what I really needed was not to talk to him or see him for a while till I could get my head together. He has been using my car and even though I really need the money, I told him to bring it back by friday..

On a positive note the last few days my obsessive thoughts are drifting further and further away from me. I have been able to focus on myself and what I need to do. Which a few weeks ago seemed almost impossible.. I could barley get out of bed, can't eat and can't sleep.

Still having a bit of trouble with the eating and sleeping. But I have alot of other stress right now thats causing that..

So he emailed today.. It was funny because I have had this nagging feeling he would and I also read alot of us have had this issue. Feeling in our gut that they will contact us. I figured it was just one of those hopeful things that would eventually go away..

Not that his email was a big deal.. "Just dropping you a line to see how everything is going".. No I haven't responded. We were on LC because of finacial stuff and dealings with our son. I figure he is doing it because I want my car back on friday he is trying to get in the door with me.

I haven't decided for sure what I am going to do on that note because like I said I need the money. I haven't been ignoring him but I havent talked to him since monday. Which was dealing with an issue not just chatting or anything. So kind of annoyed not going to email him back for a while.

He could have just txt me? But whatever.. I do my best not to put myself in the position of thinking about what the hell is going through his thick head.. I have felt latly he kind of has his head up his butt about everything. Its been a few weeks actually since we have had any real chat.. All I know is I was an emotional wreck and still couldn't understand why he threw everything away.

So of course I ask him like a moron on a few occassions. Which not only makes me feel like crap, but makes me feel very emotionally unstable.

Which I have been until recently. I can't say for sure whats changed.

But I don't think about him much I am getting my tasks accomplished.

I don't feel like puking anymore lol.. Its great... So even though he emailed me with dribble not worth my time.. I am still feeling ok. So cheers, to one day at a time and hoping for that big bright light at the end of the tunnel!