She doesn't feel the same :(

lee123

:( yeah, just kinda found out this is what she said.

"Don't rely on someone else to make you happy.

I wish I could like you in that way, because you're a great guy, also, I think you liked me too much. You didn't give us a chance to be real friends before you said you liked me. Nobody can know the real me after 2 months, I'm complicated. And the rebound thing. Was right. Just being dumped, I felt like I needed someone to love me to feel good about myself, so I was really happy when I found out you liked me. I'm sorry you were involved.

Don't give up for ****sake. I'm not worth it. I'm a stupid, ****ed up, confused little girl who doesn't have a clue who she is. I know you're feeling worse because of me, this is my fault, and I'm sorry, but I can't do anything to change my mind"

Well i can't help how i felt, but i bet it was my fault :/

It always is.

I feel like crap again :/

I actually give up on women, this always happens to me :(

My ex said something similar, so I feel for ya.

As for not being able to know the real her after 2 months, she's right but it may not be relevant. You can like someone you don't know well, and that's when you take the time to get to know them. Maybe you'll still like them, maybe you won't. She didn't give you the chance to get to know the real her.

My ex was similar. She never really let me in. She kept walls up to protect herself. I don't know if she thought that I wouldn't love her if I saw who she really was or what, but the fact is she didn't want me to see. If that's the way they're going to be there's really nothing you can do. She said she can't do anything to change her mind, so I'm hoping you don't respond to her.