grr really annoys me! why are ex's always so bitter?

106rob

right well a quick brief bit of bground,we split up in july.completely out of the blue and was all her doing! i was the happyest i had ever been...and the most in love aswell! properly really fell for her! and thauhgt we did have a good future together from the things she was saying and how happy i taught we both were!...given i was suposedly her world and made her the hapyest she has ever been with anyone bla bla!

anyway she then suddently turns and decideds we are too difrent and had changed her mind,i was too clingy and didnt give her enough space....

anyway we havent spoke since....only her to throw snide uncalled for/needed coments on facebook..then she blocked and deleted me when a few friends saw it first and put there 2ps worth in.....

anyway since then she has obv been branding me the biggest cunt alive to everyone including her family.......im good friends with her brother this is how we ended up together in the first place!

he has now become more distant lately rarely get a reply to a txt or anything and only seam to see/hear from him when theres somthing he needs from me!

and also iv bumped into a few of her family members who now seam to blank me/pretend then havnt seen me when i know full well they have

she also herself will not even look at me anymore! she either pretends she didnt see me (yet looked me right in the eye as she turned round on one ocassion)

just proper winds me up! YES we have split up and i still love the bones off her even now! but now im just pissed off theres no need for any of this when it was her who wanted it all in the first place! its like iv **** on her or somthing!

we also have a few meutual friends on facebook! shes kepy my best friend on her list aswell! but one of our friends has recently put a pic of her and my ex up in a profile picture! and tbh as daft as it seams iv hidden her now on my fb so i ont get a constant reminder of my ex every time i log in! its bad enough living around the corner without seeing her face everytime i go on the internet aswell!

so yea just had to vent this somwhere! grr

o and why can i not move on from this atall i was with someone for 2 years before this relationship that only lasted 6 months!!

i got over my ex ex a lot quicker than this! and didnt keep getting these feelings etc! maybe its becuase we didnt live so close so when we split up we split up! i didnt/havnt seen her since or spoke to her for over a year!

Edited by 106rob
SimonSerenade

I feel for you buddy, I'll never know why women who break it off tend to act so bitter to the person they've dumped, It don't help how men like us just stick around and take it and have such a painful time getting over it, Women are hard headed and hard to shift once they've made there decision, No matter what the situation they'll always find a way to make us feel like it was all our fault.

I'm the same at the moment with my ex, Did everything nice for her, Wanted nothing more than to love and hold onto her and all she did when I was in contact with her after the break up was make me cry and when she did that all I got was shut up following it, My best advice regarding your situation is when you see her act nice like nothing she can possibly do can bother you, Just say hello and be on your way, Might teach her a lesson one way or another.

theBrokenMuse
right well a quick brief bit of bground,we split up in july.completely out of the blue and was all her doing! i was the happyest i had ever been...and the most in love aswell! properly really fell for her! and thauhgt we did have a good future together from the things she was saying and how happy i taught we both were!...given i was suposedly her world and made her the hapyest she has ever been with anyone bla bla!

anyway she then suddently turns and decideds we are too difrent and had changed her mind,i was too clingy and didnt give her enough space....

anyway we havent spoke since....only her to throw snide uncalled for/needed coments on facebook..then she blocked and deleted me when a few friends saw it first and put there 2ps worth in.....

anyway since then she has obv been branding me the biggest cunt alive to everyone including her family.......im good friends with her brother this is how we ended up together in the first place!

he has now become more distant lately rarely get a reply to a txt or anything and only seam to see/hear from him when theres somthing he needs from me!

and also iv bumped into a few of her family members who now seam to blank me/pretend then havnt seen me when i know full well they have

she also herself will not even look at me anymore! she either pretends she didnt see me (yet looked me right in the eye as she turned round on one ocassion)

just proper winds me up! YES we have split up and i still love the bones off her even now! but now im just pissed off theres no need for any of this when it was her who wanted it all in the first place! its like iv **** on her or somthing!

we also have a few meutual friends on facebook! shes kepy my best friend on her list aswell! but one of our friends has recently put a pic of her and my ex up in a profile picture! and tbh as daft as it seams iv hidden her now on my fb so i ont get a constant reminder of my ex every time i log in! its bad enough living around the corner without seeing her face everytime i go on the internet aswell!

so yea just had to vent this somwhere! grr

o and why can i not move on from this atall i was with someone for 2 years before this relationship that only lasted 6 months!!

i got over my ex ex a lot quicker than this! and didnt keep getting these feelings etc! maybe its becuase we didnt live so close so when we split up we split up! i didnt/havnt seen her since or spoke to her for over a year!

This is a common tactic of people that are trying trying to justify hurting another in order to avoid feelings of guilt. It's much easier to feel okay with a decision to dump someone if a person tells themselves the person they dumped were so horrid that they deserved it. People that do this sort of thing are lacking in introspection and suffer from an inability to take any real responsibility for their own decisions.

• Author

well as a follow onto this she turned up at my best friends birthday party last week!

uninvited! but with a group of meutual friends so he could hardly turn her away (we had spoke about it and had a feeling she was going to do her best to end up there "by accident")

anyway i just kept my cool said hello when she walked in,she went and sat with a group of old school friends who were shouting me over to talk (havnt seen a lot of them for 3-4 years so they never knew about me and her) so again just went over and only spoke to her if i had to just made some small talk and didnt get into any conversation

what then took the piss is one of her mates coming out upset to my friend talking about her ex being there and how he blanked her.....i then let rip to her how pissed off i was at her bringing my ex and how did she think i felt.....then said ex came out to find her so i shut up they said buy and left

and i didnt feel to bad about actually seeing her but it was awkward and later on that night i did very nearly send her an e-mail but woke up with it still on my screen the next morning!! thank **** i didnt press send! i wasnt as drunk as a i thaught afterall lol