I don't understand her behaviour..

Stoked

We broke up 3 months ago, I've been NCing her on and off after our breakup.

My last NC ended with me and her sleeping in her bed, That was 2 weeks ago.

And now, 5 mins ago i started a new one, I texted her that I had some big decisions to make, And i would appreciate if she didn't contact me at all..

Her response was,"Haha,Ok" Not the kind of response I thought she would give, But whatever

Now on to the problem. I asked her numerous times if she wanted to get back together again, And her response has always been "Im not sure yet"..

But she keeps telling me she has feelings for me, She misses me, And im the best guy she's ever met etc.

I've been with 3 different girls since our breakup, And when my ex found out about them.She txted me the day after, That she knew that i've been with a girl, And started to call me and her names and such.

And when I forgot to log off facebook, My friend set my current status to in a relationship.. With his little sister, That's been in love with me for the last 2 years.. My ex totally freaked out about that, I've never seen her act that crazy..

So how am i supposed to deal with this? First she didn't seem hurt at all after our breakup, And she tells me she doesn't want to get back together.. And now she acts like this?

She wants you still on the hook, but she's never going to give you a solid answer. This is what we call jerking someone around. If I were you, I wouldn't even tell her not to contact me. I'd just cease all contact and move on with your life.

Her "Ha ha, Ok." message was her way of saying, "Yeah, right. I know you'll be back talking to me." She knows this because as you admit, you've been on/off with her. It's time to go completely off.

• Author

Yeah I know, This time im not going to break NC, I think im going to NC her for 6-12 months, Then try to establish a new relationship with her. Or completely ignore her, I'll see what i want to do when im over her

Yeah I know, This time im not going to break NC, I think im going to NC her for 6-12 months, Then try to establish a new relationship with her. Or completely ignore her, I'll see what i want to do when im over her

You'll never get over her if you plan to contact her in 6-12 months. She'll always be living rent free in your mind. 6 months, 6 years, it doesn't matter. You don't need to contact her. You are using no contact as a kid's game. It's not for her, it's not to repair the relationship, it's for no one except you.

If she's not sure now, she'll be not sure 12 months from now. Trust me pal, she's sure what she wants to do. But hell if she'll tell you the truth. The truth means that she won't have her little love-sick puppy dog following her everywhere.

• Author

I meant on a friendly level, And im still not sure about that one.. I just took 6-12 months as an example, Im not planning to contact her.. I'll be friends with her the day that im ready, If i'll ever be..

Im kinda seein this girl that likes me, And tho im still madly in love with my ex, And im kinda starting to like this girl.. The problem is that, Im seeing my ex every single day in school, So it's really hard to let her go

The reason I NCed her today was because im sick of it, She's in desperate need of confirmation, She's always been.. So my guess is that she's been keeping me around for that reason, Because she knows that im in love with her..

And im regretting the past 3 months, I never thought that i would act this way.. But whatever

Edited by Stoked