I just argued with the dang pizza restaurant manager, .. My lack of coping skills

LoveTNT

I'm so ****ing frustrated. It all just bursted a few seconds ago. WTF! I'm on the phone ordering a vevgitarian pizza and they took forever because the system wasn't getting my address right. I was impatient and was rude! I eventually hung up and started crying. So now I'm sitting in my freaken car realizing I'm angry! So angry at my ex. I feel lonely. I don't want to go out with any of the douches that call me. My ex is being heartless!! I was trying to be very patient, but right now I want to just yell!!!!!! I'm frustrated. I don't want to care for him anymore! I wonder where he's at tonight. There's been lightening in LA all day and as I watch it I wonder if he's seeing the same thing. It's so pathetic!!

And I'm angry at the fact that I hung up on the manager from the pizza restaurant and I won't be having any and I'm starving, ex fd that up for me toooo!

• Author

So I had a carrot. Anyhow, watching "the hangover" now and studying, I can watch this movie over and over.... Hilarious. The wolf pack speech, is money! Haha

anyhow...

Sigh....

Don't worry about your break down with the pizza man. It happens. I have never seen the "The Hangover". Is it good?

• Author

Are you serious!???? One of my faves, you better go watch it! You'll be laughing hard, heh.

I have memories watching it plenty of times with the ex and his boys, but I won't let him win this one. I'll still watch it, it's that good.

Lol I don't have it. I know what you mean about movies with the ex. I try to avoid the movies she introduced to me for now until I'm healed.