Drinking again

Sonolumino

Well I just got back. I'm drunk again and am thinking of her. ****ing bitch. I don't know why I do this. There are no answers at the bottom of the bottle. I had to correct this post like 30 times for spelling errors. At least in this state I can feel something other than nothingness, but it's pain. I hate that she still has this much power over me even though she's dating someone else. I don't know why I'm even posting this. I feel like I look at everything that I don't have instead of what I do have.

Don't know if you're an angry drunk or what.. but I can say this.. I got drunk when my ex boyfriend dumped me. I had about 3 full bottles of wine along with some shots. Yep, it knocked me out and got me so drunk. I ended up punching my hand into a wall and threw knives around the house. I was mentally crazy.

2.5 months later, now I look back.. How fxcking stupid I was! Almost killed myself! Please don't do this to yourself man.. you seriously can't let this girl do this to you. I went down a very scary path to be such a young lady who is in college and had a good upbringing in life. I cannot believe how stupid I was to allow some punk azz b*tch of a guy to make me think that I am some pathetic loser when i'm like, who the fxxk are our exes to make us feel this way? fxxk them!. I'm not gonna lie, I am still hurt, but I won't degrade myself to get drunk like that ever again in my life. Dangerous and stupid!!

My record was a bottle of Jameson and then some, few weeks ago at friends party. It didn't even get me obnoxiously drunk!

The problem is in two months since I moved out of our place, I finished two bottles of Svedka and about half bottle of Jameson, alone! I skip night or two, but I've been drinking a lot more than I usually do.

Drinking is not a good idea right now. I know that you want to numb yourself to feelings, but look at where it gets you. Feeling worse. You are inflicting more pain upon yourself. Is that really what you want to do?

Why not go out and exersize? That actually increases the endorphins and makes you feel better. Or how about focusing on yourself in a constructive way?

You are digging yourself a deeper hole, and once you hit rock bottom, you'll have a much further way to climb to get out of it. I highly, highly, highly suggest you cut drinking out of your life. For now, at least.

broken-and-lost

---------- drinking will only make it worse i know i've been trying it, better off not doing it.

Edited by broken-and-lost
  • Author

I'm not an angry drunk. Just when I do drink now it all comes back out I guess. Idk. I'm angry that I can't handle this ****ing situation faster I guess. Thanks for the rant.

TheUnthoughtKnown

I heard my ex was on Facebook the day we broke up saying that she was going to get drunk. I had a conversation with her mother were her mother pointed out that my ex said the same thing to her family as well just before going out an apparently drinking herself silly. She did that one night that I know of. I've been doing it for 6 months and counting...

Maybe it's a natural thing for us to want to cure the pain as quickly as possibly, by whatever means neccesary - even if that means drinking ourselves into a state of catatonia.

Sonolumino, I'm sorry you're hurting again. I'd be a hypocrite for saying put down the bottle and start doin something more worthwhile, since I'm exactly where you are. Just wanted to remind you that you're not alone here, man, and if you wanna talk or have a good rant, I'm here to listen :)

Take it easy, brother.

• Author

Thanks man. I guess I'm sick of waiting it out. I'm sick of being miserable. I'm sick of feeling apathy towards everything. I am taking steps to get over it, but for every step I take it feels like two steps back. The only time I can feel anything is when I drink, even though it's pain it's something, which is pathetic in its own right.

I guess I'm just gonna go get laid next weekend and see if that does anything. We'll have to see.