10 days and bummin today

cb9343

i am having a rough day i just want to know what he is doing but i dont know if that would do me any good. I saw his cousin that he lives with and she was very friendly to me she was the one that set us up.. i am just wondering if she is cause he is with someone. I guess what does it matter if he is it's a sign to move on.. i have been waiting for him to send my keep back everyday i think this is the day i will get it back.. It's been now ten days tom.. it should take only a day to get and i asked him to send it in the mail.. i have been kind of touchy all day today.. i dont want to be like this i want to be happy but i i need to take each day slowly.. if any one has any advice feel free to post it.. just havin a rough one today!!

Just keep your head up. NC is the best way to handle it. Today i also had a bad day just thinking about my ex girl. Its been a month and its not getting any easier for me. It will with time. I just try to keep myself busy and when i dont thats when i find myself really missing her. Even going on a date this weekend didn't help. I hope we both have an awesome day tom.